Sign in to follow this  
kilsalot

GB #1337 Bandits/Hackers

Okay now I just wanted to post this topic to potentially warn/notify people of the bandit/hackers who reside on the DayZ server GB #1337.

I was freshly spawning in and I spawned in Cherno looted the place gathered some supplies then decided to head to elektro. I entered to the west of elektro by the hills when sniper bullets whizzed over my head I saw two players one in a ghillie suit he was firing his rifle at me and killed me which I was annoyed at but accepted it as Bandits are part of this mod. However, I decided (foolishly) to return to my death location however I went slightly further than where I died I instead than to the area where the bandits were hiding. They weren't there which made me think that maybe they looted my body buried it and moved on however, right there I was kicked off the game. I rejoined. And there in front of me was the 4 Bandits with guns pointed at me who swiftly fired shots into my skull.

Now as i mentioned before I am making this post to warn you about these bandits and also to ask if you like me think that they could be hackers or admins?

Edited by kilsalot

You really should be more careful about labelling certain servers as containing hackers, because there is not one part of what you described that indicates hackers. You disconnected and spawned back into the game where you just got shot, what the hell do you expect? It sounds like you just suck at the game and are making excuses plus tarnishing someones server in the process.

Edited by Maktyr

You really should be more careful about labelling certain servers as containing hackers, because there is not one part of what you described that indicates hackers. You disconnected and spawned back into the game where you just got shot, what the hell do you expect? It sounds like you just suck at the game and are making excuses plus tarnishing someones server in the process.

Knew this would happen -_- well. Explain why i couldn't see them when I got kicked out the game then rejoined and they are all around me? Oh and maybe I do suck at this game but that's hardly relevant.

Knew this would happen -_- well. Explain why i couldn't see them when I got kicked out the game then rejoined and they are all around me? Oh and maybe I do suck at this game but that's hardly relevant.

Ignore the idiot above you. He's just a "pr0 skillz0r kiddie".

Anyway, since the world stays if you get kicked, odds are that they might have just been there when you were away (or rather, gone there when you were away). So you just had a huge amount of bad luck.

• Like 1

Ignore the idiot above you. He's just a "pr0 skillz0r kiddie".

Anyway, since the world stays if you get kicked, odds are that they might have just been there when you were away (or rather, gone there when you were away). So you just had a huge amount of bad luck.

Yeah I just wanted to hear what people thought about this and if it turns out they weren't hackers just wanted to warn people that there are bandits in the area. :D Thanks

Yeah I just wanted to hear what people thought about this and if it turns out they weren't hackers just wanted to warn people that there are bandits in the area. :D Thanks

It happens to all of us.

Just wait until you get killed by a door, or doorway :P

Or one shooted by a zombie when you're jumping a fence or walking on rocks. lol

• Like 1

i would be totally disappointed if a server with the designation #1337 had no scripters on it =)

(sorry couldnt resist)

i agree with the Bat, being eaten by a door or a tree is much mor traumatizing B)

I have never personally had this exact thing happen, but I wouldn't doubt that an admin is working in the crew and kicked you for the giggles.

At this point in DayZ, people will do anything to gain an advantage, so anything is possible.

If you can live with the good and bad of this game in Alpha, things will look much better in a couple months.

Edited by Tsyn

If you got kicked, then killed, then the bandit crew probably had an admin in their crew, that abused his powers to gain an advantage. (kicking you, then killing you)

This is my friends and my server. We have no control over who joins or any powers to ban hackers.

It makes me sad that this is the case but we can not be held responsible for hackers who join.

I also lost all my gear in a mass teleport hack attack.

Sad times :(