iTz_KeNT

No Deer Stands or Army Tents?

So, I'm in Berezino searching for the army tents and deer stands, I know where they are as I have a loot map but they are not appearing.

Im on beta patch 95208 as my server is on that, and my Arma 2 is the steam version.

Which map are you currently using to try and find them as in from which website?

dayzdb.com why? I can see every other building :/

hmm cause some of the old ones are out of date...So your saying the tents at the soccer field just arnt there anymore? Is this the same on all the servers you tried?

hmm cause some of the old ones are out of date...So your saying the tents at the soccer field just arnt there anymore? Is this the same on all the servers you tried?

Just Checked, same on other servers...

right....hmm that is an issue because no one else seems to be reporting it could possibley-but-probs-not-be that you could be missing the textures for them? or are the tents appering in all the other places just not berezino for you? Because I was in cherno half and hour ago and the med tents and weapons were there.

I don't know I haven't been there i'll reinstall the patch and see if that makes a diffrence