spankimus

To "Innerdog", the host of US 1050

That was quite the shady kicking and then shutting down the server after I killed you and your two buds in the S1203 van. I did blow it up too.

P.S. Fix the lag in your server. I was getting 9-10 fps. When in other servers I get a flat 60 while recording.

after I killed you and your two buds in the S1203 van.... getting 9-10 fps

So u shoot 3 people out of a (full-speed) Van whilst playing with 9-10 fps... oneshotted all 3 of them (surely do-able with a medium/good sniper whilst having !GOOD! fps)? Honestly... it kinda smells, good sir.

• Like 1

Fix the lag in your server. I was getting 9-10 fps. When in other servers I get a flat 60 while recording.

Find another server to play in should be the admin's response to this.

• Like 1

Nice shooting mate. I was getting 1-5 fps and was not recording! I wasn't there with the guys because i didn't want to play on a buggy server, but i don't believe that someone can shoot someone with one shot with that lag. I tired shooting Zeds running at full speed is hard enough when having low fps. don't see how you could get 3 lucky shots like that.

Have you uploaded the footage to youtube? I would like to see this MAGIC shots of yours!

• Like 1

First off, teh name is InnerDogg. Get it right please. Secondly shady? Who's being shady mate? 9-11 fps and moving vehicle and u 1 shot someone? I'd say THATS shady! I turned off the server 2 reasons: mass lag FPS and update.

But as u command, i've fixed the lag in my server. Please rejoin so u can see what it feels like..

kthxbye

So u shoot 3 people out of a (full-speed) Van whilst playing with 9-10 fps... oneshotted all 3 of them (surely do-able with a medium/good sniper whilst having !GOOD! fps)? Honestly... it kinda smells, good sir.

I believe from his statement that he blew up the van. That would kill all of them.

I believe from his statement that he blew up the van. That would kill all of them.

He shot the vehicle AFTER he 1shotted 2 people. I drove off and then he blew it up

• Like 1

Yes Our server is still up and running.

We have had a few issues with the server disappearing lately then got a couple hackers decide to build an Arena in the middle of the NW Airfield and Teleport the whole server there to "slaughter" one another.

When things like this happen, Inner or myself (depending who is on at the time) are forced to shut down the server to stop this stuff from happening until Rocket gives us the tools to track down who is hacking and then we can Police our server like we would any other server.

As always if anyone sees anyone hacking give us a name and we will ban them!

That was quite the shady kicking and then shutting down the server after I killed you and your two buds in the S1203 van. I did blow it up too.

P.S. Fix the lag in your server. I was getting 9-10 fps. When in other servers I get a flat 60 while recording.

dammmmn lol

Anybody can see a Video here?

Fair to say, case CLOSED in our favor.

Kthxbye!

Anybody can see a Video here?

Fair to say, case CLOSED in our favor.

Kthxbye!

I'd like to see this video too. Break out the video, Shiznaky

I deleted the video, as it was too laggy, but lol @ you guys thinking it's not possible to one shot people with lag. Have you never seen an AS50 or M107? I was using NATO rounds in the AS50 which do 170,000 damage. The reason I killed the 2 guys was cause they bailed and sat still, but the van was moving and extremely hard to hit with the lag. And if the server was restarted due to the lag... why wasn't it restarted LONG before I had JUST killed you? You then decide it's a convenient time?

I deleted the video, as it was too laggy, but lol @ you guys thinking it's not possible to one shot people with lag.

Speaking for myself, I never said it wasn't possible. I just would've liked to see the footage.

• Like 1

Thats just handy for you right? That you deleted the video. Hence therefor byebye proof. Hence meaning your starting argument is worth NOTHING anymore.

Please dont try to talk shit about me in public.Curgon ( DayZ Forum Mod) tried to do the same about my server, after i've proven I was right, and he was not cleared of cheating, he deleted the topic. You should do the same mate.

Next time talk to me in private or be ready to get burned in public :).

• Like 1

Well that's just fine, as I never cared for my argument being worth anything in the first place, and the video wasn't meant as proof. If I really wanted to have taken the time I could have kept the video and uploaded it for all to see.. But it didn't show the server name and was extremely laggy. I just felt like I'd at least say something out loud to ya by making this thread. :P