Sign in to follow this  
Cookiehz

Getting kicked from the servers

So yah... Im getting kicked because of the new arma AO update while I was playing DAYZ. I tried reinstalling Armas and for nothing. Also tried to reinstall Dayz. Didnt work.

So please help me since Im getting damn mad about this shit

same problem here, its kick me out everytime i connect to the server.

"you kicked from the server"

i can see that the battleye try to update my version from 1.64 to 1.65

but nothing happends.

Need Help or Bugfix :)

This is really pissing me off, having the exact same problem along with so many others! Why haven't the creators of the mod came out with a thread explaining how to fix this yet?!

this sux so bad... also having the same problem. Any server that i connect will kick me a few seconds after i get to the looby.

I get the same "you are kicked from the server" mesage.

Battleye update 1.165 required...

Tried every fix available in internet...

nothing works..

Help!

Yep fuckin absolutely fuckin amazing. 6 hours of tryin every solution to still gettin kicked from the servers

shameful plea on General threads to highlight this shittty problem .http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/47514-kicked-from-the-server/

You say only retail got this problem? I bought from Steam so if thats the case that sucks even more for us retail owners...

• Like 1

For the people having trouble with battleye updating

v1.61.94945+

(Put these files into a folder called "BattlEye" in the "Expansion" folder of your OA install directory)

http://battleye.com/download.html

Try this it worked for me just make sure you replace the client and server that are already in the expansion folder.

Same problem , Every server i join it says "you were kicked from server" i used 6 updater and dayzcommander i'm running the right version of both games and i replaced both my battleeye files still nothing is working. Dose anyone else have any ideas?

Same problem , Every server i join it says "you were kicked from server" i used 6 updater and dayzcommander i'm running the right version of both games and i replaced both my battleeye files still nothing is working. Dose anyone else have any ideas?

After my 2nd night of FOCKIN ABOUT wiith all the solutions that have magically worked for others to no avail...Same shit kicked from the server! Ive quit till this fockin shit till its sorted.

I bought from steam as well forgot to add that, i also used the bata patch to try and play as well. the arma2.com is not responding ....... Broken Patch!

Edited by durs187

Still getting kicked from servers..

Was working perfectly fine with 1.7.2.3.

-Verified all my caches

-Acquired newest battleye update

-New Day Z update

-New Beta is installed

-Launched via every method available, steam, launchers, dayzcommander, sixlauncher etc etc

Still nothing.

Edited by Deviat

Actually, an update.

This guys post helped me get into the game:

what fixed mine was re validateing cache in stream. click on Arma 2 icon in steam go to properties --> validate game file integraty or some shit. it may redownload some missing files

do the same for Operation arrow head. once finished run both games individually once then exit.

then run operation arrow head as Combined arms then exit. then run dayz through Sixlauncher or whatever you run it off of.

worked for me no more kicked from servers.

Try it and see how it goes folks.

Ok this worked ..... but i'm now having the loading error. where i sit there forever

Actually, an update.

This guys post helped me get into the game:

Try it and see how it goes folks.

ty will try now. even though Im sure I did the same the other day, only problem I kept havin when I check the integrity of files, was that it always said it was missing 1 file and had to be reaquired. Any1 else have that?