ZoggleDeOrange

A Very Important Suggestion, Might Save A Life.

As the topic title states, it may save a life or two, depending if I choose to save another's life by doing what you're doing to me.

And what are you doing that I might do?

Give me your beans, and I'll survive, a survivor to another survivor (To those who're not the new players who kill on sight, being rather paranoid as they branch out from BF3 or MW3, quite sure they're called Cod Kiddies, who just are here to wreck the game, comment if I'm correct or wrong. Don't really pay much attention, quit this awhile back, when the cod kiddies branched over, pc should be kept out of the hands of little kids in all honesty.)

Back to the main topic at hand....Give me your beans and I'll give my beans to some random, think of it as a charity of one man's beans to another man's beans. Already got my pre-saved for Rocket, they're not even been eaten before.

Are you drunken?

Edited by subvision

As the topic title states, it may save a life or two, depending if I choose to save another's life by doing what you're doing to me.

And what are you doing that I might do?

Give me your beans, and I'll survive, a survivor to another survivor (To those who're not the new players who kill on sight, being rather paranoid as they branch out from BF3 or MW3, quite sure they're called Cod Kiddies, who just are here to wreck the game, comment if I'm correct or wrong. Don't really pay much attention, quit this awhile back, when the cod kiddies branched over, pc should be kept out of the hands of little kids in all honesty.)

Back to the main topic at hand....Give me your beans and I'll give my beans to some random, think of it as a charity of one man's beans to another man's beans. Already got my pre-saved for Rocket, they're not even been eaten before.

I give it a 1/10, because you spend some time writing it.

Well, my good Dayzer's, I do want you to nuke it, for you will nuke the zombies in the game, and the pvp'ers. And I didn't take time to type it, I'm rather well at typing, I could've done more but it was simple about beanz, and yeah..Me typing 'Simple about beanz' is bad, seeing as beanz is everything. Everything...