Sign in to follow this  
metallord

More hospitals?

Hello i have an idea to put more hospitals on the map atleast two or three cuz me and two other friends went and ran to the hills but didnt have enough morphine and eventualy two of us broke our legs and the third on had to run all the way to електрозаводск/elektrozavodsk to get some morphine. We were in mogilevka/могилевка and had to w8 for him 30 mins to go and get back with some morphine.

Sorry for the story but i had to give some reason...

Maybe put another hospital in зеленогорск/zelenogorsk one in stary subor.

That...or make morphine , epipen stackable cuz you can easylly put 5,6 syringes in a tin can...

Edited by metallord

It think adding a couple of medic tents in some small towns would be smarter. Of course, no military loot in them, just medic stuff.

Just give them tents a smaller chance to spawn the good stuff, like blood bags and stuff and we are good to go.

Edited by Lito

I think it's good the way it is, but I,ve responded to enough of this posts today I think.

The game is meant to be hard. I think you was lucky to only wait 30 minutes and to even live at all.

oh no you didn't.

nerf-plea in comic sans? that makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon twice.

i sincerely beg to discard the OP request for obvious reasons.

• Like 2

Some spawning points at the medical tents would be fine. I saw a Let's Play with one guy exploring the tents and he found nothing inside. I think, there could have been at least some medical supplies.

The hospital is a hot-spot and that's a curse. The chance to meet another player and get shot is very high. Not to mention the snipers in the city.

I'm for the OPs idea. Thumbs up! :)

There are five hospitals as far as I know...

3 of them are in Cherno, one in Elektro and the last one near Berezino.

And I think in Stary Sobor were some kind of medical tents? (Not sure)

The hospital is a hot-spot and that's a curse. The chance to meet another player and get shot is very high. Not to mention the snipers in the city.

I'm for the OPs idea. Thumbs up! :)

You have answered the question on why there should not be more hospitals, they not only hold within the items to greatly increase your chance of survival, but also your greatest chance of death.

Having more will just make it to easy.

it seem a little bit unrealistic that big town like zelenogorsk or vybor doesnt have atleast a drugstore

Why is it unrealistic? These towns aren't really big. 30 something houses, school and church. Also there are no drugstores in Chernarus, only hospitals.

Edit: Almost forgot about that crap the OP has suggested. Nope, because its already way too easy to grab blood bags & morphine etc.

Edited by Lukio

Why is it unrealistic? These towns aren't really big. 30 something houses, school and church. Also there are no drugstores in Chernarus, only hospitals.

probably because that towns dosnt look like complete shit hole that doesnt have a drugstore. but that probably just for me.

Any thoughts about the stackable morphins, epi-pen(ise)s

comisc sans ms is back bitchees

Edited by metallord

Edit: Almost forgot about that crap the OP has suggested. Nope, because its already way too easy to grab blood bags & morphine etc.

The cities aren't either. They have like 70 houses. IF THAT. There needs to be small drug stores or small hospitals in some towns.
  • Like 1