Syra

Competition - Giving away an M4A3 CCO

Hey folks, Syra here. Every now and then on my youtube channel I do a little quickfire competition to give away in game gear when I make my kills compilations video which I call The Bean Wars. Last time I gave away a ghillie suit in game and this week I want to give away a very rare assault rifle (according to the wiki page). So if you love this red dot assault rifle as much as I do....

Just head on over to my channel (my signature) or this video page and take part!

Good luck!

Syra

• Like 1

i'll trade you an empty water bottle for it. totally worth it. could lead to infinite survival.

• Like 1

Oh wow, infinite survival? Where do I sign up!

I was doing the same in Elektro 2 days ago, just for trolling friendly players that doesn't understand that this is a PvP mod.

It's a shame i didn't recorded it.... i got 10 murders and 2 double kills.

Looks sweat. Heading over to your channel now.

I just wanna make you sweat... *dances*

Shameless bump I guess, still giving away one of the coolest guns in the game don'tcha know...

Not that great. Found 2 of those in the firestation the other day...Prefer AKS-74 Kobra with its less intrusive sight.

Not that great. Found 2 of those in the firestation the other day...Prefer AKS-74 Kobra with its less intrusive sight.

No way! No flashlight no contest lol. Even then the AKS is wayyy more common, has more recoil and less power.

Last chance bump! Get it while it's hot.