Sign in to follow this  
jaymurphy98@hotmail.co.uk

Vehicle spawns ?

So, me and my clan headed towards Zelenogorsk yesterday and checked all of the vehicle spawns, we even checked in Myshkino (we are headed for NWAF) but nothing was there. I know that maybe they were all taken but was wondering if the vehicles don't always spawn there? With there only being a certain chance of them spawning in that position. Is this correct?

Hey Dead_Shot can i join your clan i dont have anybody ive been playing by myself for a pretty long time never found a clan that recruited

When the map is fresh all the vehicles will be at their spawn position, they get taken very fast so you just need to be faster!

So, me and my clan headed towards Zelenogorsk yesterday and checked all of the vehicle spawns, we even checked in Myshkino (we are headed for NWAF) but nothing was there. I know that maybe they were all taken but was wondering if the vehicles don't always spawn there? With there only being a certain chance of them spawning in that position. Is this correct?

they get hoarded very quickly. I can confirm they spawn, however. Yesterday we got the truck, an ATV and a tractor. We usually get 2-3 buses per week and a few other cars.

Just keep looking!