Sign in to follow this  
Rogan (DayZ)

LU93 - missed connections / restart abuse

LU93

We were at our airfield, playing zombie grenade fetch. You heard us; thought we were an easy target.

You drove your ute right to the perimeter wall. Your buddy, Angel Delight, didn't quite take cover. Angel Delight caught 750 grains of lead. Center mass. Your ute on fire; block split.

We moved in.

You restarted the server, wiping the loot that was rightfully ours.

We waited. We re-entered.

We requisitioned your magically repaired ute. You had relocated in the downtime. You shot our driver with a silenced automatic. You aimed poorly. We raced to provide aid.

You shut the server down for the night.

We'll be waiting. Your shit is ours.

Edited by Rogan

I was with Rogan at the time, as shown in the server stats.

I was the one who shot Angel Delight the moment he decided to leave his car. His partner then tried to escape with said car, which I shot 3 times causing it to explode. The server was restarted roughly 10 seconds after the car went up in flames.

If you guys just can't bare to lose your precious car, perhaps you're playing the wrong game.

Made an account to back this up.

I was the third party, lurking by the barracks. After you two got ventilated and assploded by my cohort and the server restarted, I stole you're magically repaired truck and took it into the woods.

You took some potshots at me through the windscreen and failed miserably to kill me, you then seemed to decide that this was all just a bit too much for you and closed the server for the night.

I got up on a different server and walked that shit off. Bring it.