Sign in to follow this  
alexander_gertz@hotmail.com

Pitched a tent...

We had this issue yesterday. Another time we could get at the tent by going prone, and getting an awkward angle, but the one today was not accessible.

Yea guys you have to spam the hell out of it somtimes, depending on where you put youe tent say, under a tree it makes it VERY difficult to get access to and you may have to go prone and walk all the way around the tree/tent in first person trying to get at it. Not glitched but still very annoying

I'm pitching a tent right now.

What?

Edited by z-layrex
  • Like 4

Are you having trouble putting things in it, like the OP?

Story of my life man.

tents are pointless right now as the game stands because as soon as you leave the sever anything you had will vanish. We dont even bother with them anymore, Unless its to rob someone elses :D

I stopped bothering with tents awhile again too. Not only is it way to easy to load up on food/drink and run around the woods and find them but the servers are buggy with tents and half the time seem to delete items in new tents on a restart. If you do get a tent to work the servers bug out and keep replacing all the stuff taken out if you do not save, resulting in endless loot for you, your friends, and the rest of the dang server for that matter.

It's a good idea, that right now, is broken at best. Hoarders (such as myself) are just going to have to figure out other things to do. (which I do) :)