POGA

Can't get DayZ working

Hey guys im having trouble starting up my DayZ, I've tried running steam as administrator but it doesn't seem to be working. I use six launcher to run DayZ. Everytime i run it b4 it starts the game it says "Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_dubbing_counterattack' After it says that, it takes me into game. Takes me to the loading screen which at the bottom says " wait a moment" then kicks me out of the game and says "Bad serial number given in setup". I've tried updating steam, verifying cache, reinstalling arma 2 ( both of them ) I've tried reinstalling six updater and launcher. I've tried restarting my computer, but nothing works. Please help! I wanna play this game :(

I'm having a very similar problem, if not the exact same one. Please help. Also, write if you're having the same issues too.

Edited by DOCTERST34LTH

I'm having a very similar problem, if not the exact same one. Please help. Also, write if you're having the same issues too.

I just fixed it, all you have to do is run both the games before you run six launcher, but now my servers are not coming up!

When you dont fix it here is lil tut lolz