Winterborn

New item: NOTES :D

I meant to Quote Scavenger on that post lol, when he was talking about adding color pens

You do know that "Scavenger" is just title that depends on how many posts you've made so far :P His name is Drestaar.

I don't wanna be a smart ass, just letting you know with good intent^^

How about those sticky yellow postit notes instead of a notebook? and only let each pack found have 10 notes to make sure people dont just spam them on the wall with 8==D. make it so they have to save them for real good note givings, such as the tent loot.

Message board i think should just be a regular place for people to place postit notes and nothing automated like bounties and such, just a place people know to look at.

Edited by GexAlmighty

How about those sticky yellow postit notes instead of a notebook? and only let each pack found have 10 notes to make sure people dont just spam them on the wall with 8==D. make it so they have to save them for real good note givings, such as the tent loot.

Message board i think should just be a regular place for people to place postit notes and nothing automated like bounties and such, just a place people know to look at.

Yeah you know the notebook is like, just a concept. Indeed I do agree that the notebook should indeed have a limited amount of notes in it. BTW the bounties are not supposed to be automated in my opinion, just like leaving a note like: "player X is camping out Berezino, I offer X loot to the one who gets him" I'd rather use the messageboard like "Broken legs, low on blood, need help, grid coordinates xxx-xxx, I'll offer you my X loot"

Might be a trap, might be a person in need of help, might be an easy target, the player decides.

Nothing should be automated in this game in my opinion.

lol , something like this in NWAF ''if you read this , you are dead'' boom headshot :D

• Like 1

We'll again I don't know if this has come up before... checked the forum so.

OK, so here we go:

Imagine, you come across a tent.

You check it for loot and you find yourself in need of a blood bag.

Now here it comes, how cool would it be that you would be able to leave a note in the tent and leave a message like: “Borrowed a blood bag, left a can of beans for you” or “If I were you, I’d get the f*ck out of here because I’m camping out here now”

I personally think it would be a fun feature to the game; maybe it can be acquired after finding an item like, a notebook? Or something alike.

What do you guys think about this? I’d like some feedback on this and if some players like this maybe we can get Rocket’s attention on this because I’d really like to see this in the game :D

ADDED: Messageboard in or around cities that can be used to put up notes, like bounties and warnings for example! -idea thanks to Hulahuga!

Thanks!

---------EDIT------------

Ok it seems like this idea has come up before in the idea of:

chalk http://dayzmod.com/f...ther-survivors/

messages http://dayzmod.com/f...leave-messages/

but in this way people would just be polluting the world in my opinion.

With a notebook it would be limited to the ability to create a "note" as a item that can be dropped in tents or vehicles. And to read it you'd have to put it in you inventory, right click and "read note".

Like I said, i'd like to see this ingame though I have no Idea of how hard such a feature could be to implement.

Would be cool - I know, already suggested that in the specific thread. But now here how it will work in reality:

90% of the notes will look the following way

"Haha fucker, I took your guns, WHAHAHAHAHAH sucker"

"OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO YOU'RE A NOOB, I ****ed your mom"

"Yo d**khead, I took your beans. Hope you're raging hard f**got"

"OMG you are idiots, such an obvious tent, took all ur stuff, and thrown it out of the tent so it dissappeared, rage more *uckers"

or more simple

"S**k my c**k"

"Lick my d**k"

"Kiss my a** m*r*n"

Also server would just be overloaded with such notes I guess, and it's hard to save those unique items then.

Edited by Delta-Dude

Would be cool - I know, already suggested that in the specific thread. But now here how it will work in reality:

90% of the notes will look the following way

"Haha fucker, I took your guns, WHAHAHAHAHAH sucker"

"OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO YOU'RE A NOOB, I ****ed your mom"

"Yo d**khead, I took your beans. Hope you're raging hard f**got"

"OMG you are idiots, such an obvious tent, took all ur stuff, and thrown it out of the tent so it dissappeared, rage more *uckers"

or more simple

"S**k my c**k"

"Lick my d**k"

"Kiss my a** m*r*n"

Also server would just be overloaded with such notes I guess, and it's hard to save those unique items then.

Is that so bad then? why leave out a fun feature because halve of the community is underage or just plain childish?

Will you write notes like that? Because I won't, I'm a decent Dayz player AND I refuse to believe that this community is just a bunch of kids and childish people that will abuse the first moment they get to share the word "penis" with the rest of Chernarus

+

Notes should be limited in quantity and also limited in where they can be put up. You'r only supposed to be able the place notes at certain locations like in tents, cars or a message board.

And winterborn just because you're not sadistic in DayZ doesn't mean there's anything wrong with people who are. I honestly would kill you if this was the apocalypse

And winterborn just because you're not sadistic in DayZ doesn't mean there's anything wrong with people who are. I honestly would kill you if this was the apocalypse

Did I ever say that I wouldn't kill you?

The 'note' idea is awesome!!

Why thank you! Like I said, i'd like to see some kind of similar feature ingame. if you have anymore ideas to add to this concept plz do^^