Sign in to follow this  
Vellarain

GMT -7 new blood seeking fellow survivors!

As the title says I am a new player only going on a week of experience but learning quick how not to get killed within the opening hours like some kind of lemming. But while being a lone wolf can add some wonderful tension when going for high value targets or creeping around Elecro or Cherno. I am looking to actually engage in the team play elements of DayZ that actually drew me to this game. What I am most looking forward to get into is the higher risk squad PvP around Stary and the Northern Airfield as well as finding a Constant server for potential vehicular looting and forming of actual camps.

Some things that I do not do or will ever do is play on a regular server, or condone ALT-F4 abuse during a PvP fight unless there is clear hacking abuse where dying to exploitation is a certainty.

Like this:

I wish to play like the game was intended, with real sense of loss and punishment for being outplayed by the enemy.

What you will get from me is a constant and dedicated squad member that learns from his mistakes and can follow orders and take direction. I have a great deal of realistic combat FPS play under my belt Rainbow Six: Raven Shield, Desert Operations, ArmA and obviously ArmA2. The role I am most comfortable with is Spotter/Sniper where I can provide support and keep eyes on the enemy for my squad or even neutralize hostiles with proficiency

As I put in my opening topic line I am in the GMT-7 time zone or Pacific Standard Time and I would like to find some regularly active players to join me in all the wonderful shenanigans that can be had in this wonderful mod. My Steam name is Vellarian, feel free to add me is your looking to gain a team mate that needs no hand holding and will bring his best to the table or die trying.

Hi im looking for a team mate with skill and you sound like your looking to. At the moment im well armed.....but short on two things Blood, and food. Another thing is my mic. is broken and it will be a few days till i get my new one so im mute, but can use the chat :P what you say? ill help you if you help me from blindly walking around looking for someone to help me :P

Is there room for one more? I have quiet a few goodies but I'm currently down to 3200ish blood and need you guys to use one of my blood bags on me, I'd be more than glad to join you guys if you helped me.

Antman and YESF I can easily track you guys down and help you out, I am close to Cherno at the moment and can hit up the hospital and grab you critical supplies. Gonna need a little more information though if I am going to link up with either of you.

I added you, by Stary right now hunting for the elusive choppers.