Sign in to follow this  
Prec1sioN

servers not showing up in six/betapatch/steam launch of game + freezing

im not getting servers to show up in six launcher, and if i launch into the game using six launcher , the beta patch or through steam, the game freezes for 30-60 seconds when i get into the arma launch menu and everytime i click on something it freezes for 30-60 seconds and still shows no servers, ever since the 95310 beta patch this game has been fucking impossible to play and detrieriorate rapidly, earlier on in the night it was fixed and i was able to get into game after reinstalling everything, ive read through the forums for 30 min, reinstalled all the launchers and games multiple times and the same problem occurs, no servers and constant freezing. any help would be appreciated.

GameSpy-Wide Extended Maintenance Wed Jul 25, 22:00 - Thu Jul 26, 03:00 PDT

GameSpy will be performing extended maintenance that will impact ALL services on ALL tiers during the maintenance window starting Wed, July 25, 2012. This maintenance will begin at 10pm (22:00) PDT on Wed, July 25, 2012 and will extend until 3am (03:00) PDT.

During the maintenance all systems and services will be unavailable.

^ might give a good explination.

GameSpy-Wide Extended Maintenance Wed Jul 25, 22:00 - Thu Jul 26, 03:00 PDT

GameSpy will be performing extended maintenance that will impact ALL services on ALL tiers during the maintenance window starting Wed, July 25, 2012. This maintenance will begin at 10pm (22:00) PDT on Wed, July 25, 2012 and will extend until 3am (03:00) PDT.

During the maintenance all systems and services will be unavailable.

^ might give a good explination.

Just has to be the night I can play DayZ, right?

Just has to be the night I can play DayZ, right?

yeah.. it is 22:30 PDT now... so i'm sorry bra.

and also why the fuck were 5 other kids in mumble playing during this period?

Because its trying to communicate with the main servers, but since they can't it freezes. it needs the servers and gamespy to function.