<GMSradio.net> Green Mountain Survivors - The Radio Station of the Apocalypse.

IRL Information

Name:Ed

Timezone:Central

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:

Game Information

IGN:Dark_Eduardo

Steam ID (if applicable):DarkLeader183

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):Sniper, spotter

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):Your loyalty and dedication is impressive and I think I may be good to your team. I know I'm not the best but with you guys I can learn. The fallowing shall be improved. Please help me and good bye.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?:Sniping, gathering, brave.

Edited by Dark_Eduardo

IRL Information

Game Information

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):Your loyalty and dedication is impressive and I think I may be good to your team. I know I'm not the best but with you guys I can learn. The fallowing shall be improved. Please help me and good bye.

Edited by Dark_Eduardo, Today, 06:00 PM.

Edited by Dark_Eduardo

IRL Information

Name:Justin

Timezone:Pacific

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?:Yes

Game Information

IGN:BlackSheep

Steam ID (if applicable):GoodGame

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc):Sniper/Spotter/Medic/scavenger

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences):

1)I like the offered structure and your community has to offer.

2)I want to be apart of something for the greater good of this game.

3)I can fulfill the needs of the clan.

4)I don't like playing alone.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?:Friendly/Flexible/Tactical/Ex-Infantry

IRL Information

Game Information

• Like 1

IRL Information

Name: Michael

Timezone: GMT 1+

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: I should be able to fulfill everything. I have a Razer Megalodon headset, so the microphone is not a problem. And honestly, the reason I'm even JOINING this server, (if you were to accept me.) Is because I absolutely hate joining an open server, and then getting mowed down even when I say "I'm friendly." I'm sick and tired of it. It's the Zombie-Friggin-Apocalypse! People shouldn't be absolutely retarded.

Game Information

IGN: Legacy

Steam ID (if applicable): CBsport123

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): I'd prefer to be a spotter/sniper. I've been playing alot of Arma 2 and Battlefield, so I'm quite used to bullet drop, velocity, etc, etc. I'm probably not gonna be the sickest sniper the group has ever seen, but I'll deffinately be able to pop some heads.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): What interests me is that Green Mountain Survivors actually take this seriously. Not only have you guys made something out of it, but you also add a bit of realism to it. I mean, it's the zombie apocalypse. We shouldn't be gunning eachother down. We should be helping eachother and sticking together, not get in fights for scraps of food and mountain dews. I'd love to join because DayZ is one of my favorite games on the market, and I'd hate to miss out on what seems to be a serious and dedicated group.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Well, let me start out by saying I'm quite the joker, so don't be surprised if I were to burst up with a joke while we all sit by the fireplace. Second of all, I'd probably be the first one to accept orders from a higher ranked player. I actually love doing small-jobs just to benefit my fellow survivors. Ontop of that, I'd dish out socially, by doing what I do best. Killing zombies, scavenging, and having fun with my fellow players.

IRL Information

Name: Chris

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Game Information

IGN: Bloodtrozorx

Steam ID (if applicable): Bloodtrozorx (teamspeak is the same as well)

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Medic, Trooper/Assault

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): This group is attractive to me as a place to have security, as in strength in numbers. I have a strong dislike of bandits. I like being part of team rather then just running solo and I really like the idea. A radio station of the apocalypse, fighting the good fight? Strikes the right Fallout 3 chord for me.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: I've been a medic, a sniper and stealth agent. I can adjust to whatever is requested.

IRL Information

Name: Bennett

Timezone: +10GMT

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: im avaible alot.. but usually after a few days unless i have other people wanting me to play i get bored..

Game Information

IGN: Bendog (usually)

Steam ID (if applicable): Bendog101

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): usually scavenge but im happy for medic etc to.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I like the involvement of teams. You guys seem to have an excellent system set up.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: dat aussie bloke.

IRL Information

Name: Alexander

Time Zone: UTC +1

Game Information

IGN: 52e2ec9b5caf2b89b450bf8bd7de51fd

Steam ID (if applicable): STEAM_0:1:6006729

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Havent really tought about that, im kinda universal. Whatever you need.

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): Well after playing on many servers, mostly whitelisted ones. I lost the realism feel in the game, because most people now a days just shoot on sight and I feel this game is more than that. Your server seem like very organized and it will be a pleasure to get to join you in the battle against zombies.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Activity, good connection, trustworthyness.

IRL Information

Name: Rexi

Timezone: EST

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes, although, me being 13 and fairly busy, I may not be able to meet the activity requirements sometimes.

Game Information

IGN: Rexi

Steam ID (if applicable): Rectalgia

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Medic

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I like the organization of GMS, really shows that this clan is efficient. Also judging from your post I'm assuming GMS has a pretty friendly environment, not only in-game but IRL as well. I like teamwork and working as a team, so I am pleased that GMS supports teamwork and opposes banditry. The base is what actually rose my eyebrows and really set this clan apart from the average clans, the idea of having a safe haven is a excellent idea to me.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]:

- I function better playing with other people than playing alone.

- I'm creative and fast-thinking, so I can get out of most sticky situations (excluding firefights)

- I get along with people very well after I get to know them

- I know how to shut up and follow orders

Thanks for reading my application!

IRL Information

Name: Chris Bender

Timezone: UTC-6

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why? The only requirement that i might not be able to meet is the be online 3 times a week requirement, and that is only because I work in IndyCar and will be gone during the season for races. In the off season this is no problem and i'll easily be on more than that.

Game Information

IGN: Draconis

Steam ID (if applicable): Seeryous86

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Medic

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): Ever since downloading Dayz, I've always wanted to be a part of something like this. I thought the game would really flourish if a group of people banded together to make one big group that controlled a small stake of a map. I love the brotherhood that comes with playing a game like this with same minded people and I want to really experience and enjoy this game for what it has to offer. On top of that its always fun to log into the game and chat service and just shoot the shit with whoever is online :-D

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?:I can read a map really well, and have a decent long range shot. Can harvest meat if i have a knife and can also be a sneaky little chap. lol

Can someone plz lock this thread as the team has disbanded:p

Please take this off, :P

Our group had complications so we spilt up. Sorry, but trust me you wouldn't want to be apart of it. It had degraded to nothing. Hope you guys can find better more consistent groups. HAPPY HUNTING! :D

Oh my god, for the love of God, lock this topic. We disbanded months ago!

Argh, I'm getting sick and tired of seeing my bastard child on the front page.

Someone, please.... Kill this topic, or at least kill me.

Considering this clan has been dead for months, I don't remember.

Wonder how many months people will put up requests/resumes because they don't know it's been gone for months...

Guys this clan's been dead for a while, don't post apps.

LOL maybe this thread should be locked or something.

SERVER AND CLAN BE DEAD STAHP POSTING

Can no one take the hint? :lol:

Edited by Nitro DayZ
  • Like 1

2DmDS.png

Camp Location: US 1038 | Green Mountain (036, 093)

Introduction:

Have you ever wanted to be part of something more in Day Z? Have you ever wondered if there was organization out in this baron wasteland? Have you ever longed to get away from the lonely Chernarus beaches to become part of something more? Wonder no longer, because your questions are soon to be answered. Green Mountain Survivors is a Day Z clan dedicated to providing Tactical Team-Biased gameplay whilst being brought together by a common interest: Green Mountain Survivor Radio. Clan news and announcements as well as warnings and server news will be broadcasted on the station while in-game. Listeners and clan members will have accesses to the camp to provide a social an environment and home-base. We hope to provide a friendly Anti-Bandit community who can work together to gather supplies and simply just get to know each other.

​ Camp Rules:

• You MUST approach the camp on the dirt roads, if you approach in the (bear trap infested) forest you will be given a warning when our snipers spot you, and if you do not reply you will be shot and killed.
  • You must be WALKING at ALL TIMES when within 100m of the camp; it's a good idea to just walk as soon as you start seeing road blacks to avoid being seen as a hostile.
  • You will be REQUIRED to check in your weapons and ammo at the front gate; you will be allowed to recollect them at any time when you leave, and they will be guarded by snipers at all times.
  • When approaching the camp, it's a good idea to give us (GMS) a heads up in side chat that you are friendly so we can inform you if there are any known hostiles in the area that you need to be concerned about and give further instruction.
  • NEVER enter a vehicle without explicity permission, or you will be shot instantly.
  • NEVER open a tent unless you have been given permission, it's your own, or you're trading / bartering for items.

zJDDK.png

​ Join Requirements:

• A WORKING Microphone to use in TeamSpeak.
  • Anti-Bandit, friendly, helpful mentality.
  • Not being afraid to die for the greater good.
  • Active, online at least 3 times a week.
  • Maturity, don't be an idiot.

Application:

Hi! what's the server name where I can find you?

2DmDS.png

Camp Location: US 1038 | Green Mountain (036, 093)

Introduction:

Have you ever wanted to be part of something more in Day Z? Have you ever wondered if there was organization out in this baron wasteland? Have you ever longed to get away from the lonely Chernarus beaches to become part of something more? Wonder no longer, because your questions are soon to be answered. Green Mountain Survivors is a Day Z clan dedicated to providing Tactical Team-Biased gameplay whilst being brought together by a common interest: Green Mountain Survivor Radio. Clan news and announcements as well as warnings and server news will be broadcasted on the station while in-game. Listeners and clan members will have accesses to the camp to provide a social an environment and home-base. We hope to provide a friendly Anti-Bandit community who can work together to gather supplies and simply just get to know each other.

​ Camp Rules:

• You MUST approach the camp on the dirt roads, if you approach in the (bear trap infested) forest you will be given a warning when our snipers spot you, and if you do not reply you will be shot and killed.
  • You must be WALKING at ALL TIMES when within 100m of the camp; it's a good idea to just walk as soon as you start seeing road blacks to avoid being seen as a hostile.
  • You will be REQUIRED to check in your weapons and ammo at the front gate; you will be allowed to recollect them at any time when you leave, and they will be guarded by snipers at all times.
  • When approaching the camp, it's a good idea to give us (GMS) a heads up in side chat that you are friendly so we can inform you if there are any known hostiles in the area that you need to be concerned about and give further instruction.
  • NEVER enter a vehicle without explicity permission, or you will be shot instantly.
  • NEVER open a tent unless you have been given permission, it's your own, or you're trading / bartering for items.

zJDDK.png

​ Join Requirements:

• A WORKING Microphone to use in TeamSpeak.
  • Anti-Bandit, friendly, helpful mentality.
  • Not being afraid to die for the greater good.
  • Active, online at least 3 times a week.
  • Maturity, don't be an idiot.

Application:

Hi! Are you still active? I'm interested in joining your server, what's its name on Dayz Commander? Thanks

IRL Information

Name: Walid

Timezone: GMT+2

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: yes i do

Game Information

IGN: walid_o13

Steam ID (if applicable): walid_o13

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): I am an exellent looter.. jsut love to sneak around zombies and other players.. got myself the ebst weapons in jsut two days of gameplay so that speaks for itself but died looking for a tent :( (read below)

With just three days experience i caught up really quick and managed to get myself some good loot and survive on my own. Today i was searching for a tent to store my Enfield in as i am using the lovely AKM.. i spot three guys and as usual, i identify myself as friendly.. they immediatly start shooting miles away.. i managed to kill two but i had to run since i was on the verge of dying.. i lost consciousness a couple of times before giving in and leaving my hiding spot to die by a single makarov shot..

This is what brought to me to conclude that i need a clan.. People i can count on to support me.. and i would be happy to be the same

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Getting grade A weapons.. drawing away zombies and then disposing of them.. looting parties.. defending against bandits (favorite part)

Thank you :)

• Like 1

Is this still going on? I stopped by a few months ago to drop off some medical supplies and it seemed like it was going strong... Please let me know

-Paris

• Like 1

IRL Information

Name: Jesse

Timezone: i dunno lol

Do you meet ALL the requirements? yes:

Game Information

IGN: Jesse

Steam ID (if applicable): Twichey1

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): sniper or anything really

Why you would like to join? What interested you about us? (min. 4 sentences): I love the idea you have come up with such as safe zones, as well as allt eh other intresting stuff shown above :) id really like to join and have some fun.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?: Alot, too much to write

Edited by jludl9

IRL Information

Name: Chris

Timezone: UTC - 5

Do you meet ALL the requirements? If not, which ones are you missing and why?: Yes. Contrary to popular belief, it is possible for a 13 year old to be mature.

Game Information

IGN: Chris

Steam ID (if applicable): CF259

Desired group role (Medic, sniper, spotter, etc): Reconnaissance

While I love the concept and gameplay of DayZ, I often found that playing the game without allies was unfulfilling. The games core was still enjoyable, but any progress felt meaningless, as it did not contribute towards a greater good, and could easily be permanently wiped out by the click of a bandits mouse. A DayZ server focused on cooperative teamplay is a great way to both give progress in DayZ meaning, and make it a social experience that does not revolve around distrust. A safe zone and camp would not only make DayZ slightly more forgiving, but also actually be rather more realistic, as there would likely be at least one large scale camp in the event of an actual zombie apocalypse, but also make surviving a pleasure rather than a chore.

What skills / perks can you offer to [GMS]?:I can patiently survey large areas and report zombie and other presences, and I am good at foraging for valuable supplies.

Do I really need to repeat it?? Seriously guys...

Can someone plz lock this thread as the team has disbanded:p

Please take this off, :P

Our group had complications so we spilt up. Sorry, but trust me you wouldn't want to be apart of it. It had degraded to nothing. Hope you guys can find better more consistent groups. HAPPY HUNTING! :D

Oh my god, for the love of God, lock this topic. We disbanded months ago!

Argh, I'm getting sick and tired of seeing my bastard child on the front page.

Someone, please.... Kill this topic, or at least kill me.

Considering this clan has been dead for months, I don't remember.

Wonder how many months people will put up requests/resumes because they don't know it's been gone for months...

Guys this clan's been dead for a while, don't post apps.

LOL maybe this thread should be locked or something.

SERVER AND CLAN BE DEAD STAHP POSTING

Can no one take the hint? :lol: