Sign in to follow this  
Venom9287

Admin Abuse? US 599

No sure if this was admin abuse or hacking alas I got it here.

US 599 Hosted by {E} Hayden_nz

About 12am GMT +10 (10am EST I believe)

Okay cheers, I was unaware of what admins can and can't do, so I apologise to the admins on that server.

The same {E} Hayden_nz just crashed a helicopter with 3 others on us 599 just a few hundred meters from me and my team mate. When i we went to go check it out we found that they had a few hacked weapons and gernades M4 acog gl. When we were on our way out of the area we herd shots at are vehicle and a few minutes later the server reset and when we came back our vehicle was gone of course.

that hayden cunt is a hacker its fucking ridiculous that you have not shut this server down after so many posts sorry for swearing but its a fucking joke

man this little hayden guy and his clan are a bunch of poofters!

get a life you retards, as soon as one of these guys get killed they kick everyone off the server and then restart it so we cant get his stuff!

seriously, youre chicken shit. you rage quit as soon as someone gets you, and then you have to HACK us all just to get back at us.

clearly you cant play DayZ for SHIT other wize you'd fight like a man rather then having a pissy little sook about being shot and re-start the whole server.

i hope you see this and realise that you actually have NO life, go crawl back up your mums hole you bunch of {E} clan cock sucking faggots!

Too bad you don't know the behind the scenes you 2year old idiot. Get your facts straight first before you fly off the handle with false accusation. You obviously have issues.

Facts - {E} Admins will restart only if the server has been hacked to return it to normal and remove the hacker... if they cannot ban the hacker. They have not abused their server contract. They pay for it... they care for it... and they hate hackers... Hackers have been making a hay day of this server just like all other servers. Take your childish and immature attitude elsewhere and stop slandering people just because you have had a bad experience. You are the one who needs to suck it up like a man! Deal with it and move on... You insecure child!

Additionally, server restarts are recommended for all server rentals of DayZ!

The same {E} Hayden_nz just crashed a helicopter with 3 others on us 599 just a few hundred meters from me and my team mate. When i we went to go check it out we found that they had a few hacked weapons and gernades M4 acog gl. When we were on our way out of the area we herd shots at are vehicle and a few minutes later the server reset and when we came back our vehicle was gone of course.

Fact... those weapons you found were already there from another hacker. {E} found those weapons and decided to restart due to the server being hacked. Hacking a server causes issues in-game.

People, before accusing people you should visit their site and inquire if it is this much of an issue for you. Speak to them... they are a good community with integrity and value and this is coming from an outsider who has known them for some time!

I can vouch that NO {E} member are hackers, {E} members DO NOT TOLERATE any hacker in or outside the community. Yes an admin does have a bad habbit for restarting the server after he is shot dead but that individual has been spoken too and is sorted. As for recent restarts that is due to dickless hackers hating on {E}.

If you want to confirm this our rage at us join us on our teamspeak or visit out site www.elite-gaming-community.com

Peace!!

I can confirm {E} being known as an infamous hacker-clan in the scene

Well, confirm it! Where is your proof! Idiot. PROVE IT! You will not be able to because {E} does not cheat. Like all servers, you ignorant fool, {E} gets hacked and BattleEye and DayZ developers are doing what they can for those who rent servers. Crappy thing is when a server gets hacked, people assume it is the server admins who rent them. Baseless attacks... nothing else better to do? Play elsewhere then if you don't like it.