Sign in to follow this  
Viper1107

Places to find military grade loot

I've been using this map http://teamfackin.com/moocow/dayz/map/ in coordination with the loot tables in order to find military grade loot. From what I can tell, it's in barracks as well as firestations and deerstands. I just recently discovered there is a military camp in Stary Sober that is not on that map but has military tents that contain loot of a high caliber. Are there any other places similar to the military base in Stary other than the barracks in NW airfield?

Stary is the only place outside of the 3 airfields and deer stands that I've seen military loot, there are crashed helicopters that are supposed to have loot placed at random spots on the map, but so far I think the loot spawn is still broken.

airfields, military field hospitals, fire stations, town halls, deer stands, crashed helis

Right right, the military tents drop loot, but other than the one is Stary, do you know of any places that have military tents?

Very helpful map, I hope new players use this to their advantage and recognise that there's more to Chernarus than its cities.

I know of a place but since I've yet to see it mentioned I'll just keep my pipe shut :D