Quadrophenik

No Servers appearing on list

I thought I was the only one. Same problem. I couldn't find the server I was playing in when I got kicked out by BattleEye for some script error (Shift+P wanted to look at my ping). Anyway, I can still view servers from my favourites. I use 3rd party programs like Six Launcher and DayZ Commander. It allows me to look for the best servers and has a favourite server function but it still won't allow me to join and I get a "Bad version..."

Can any devs give us an idea of what's going on? Just some clarification would be nice right now.

Its definately not happening to everyone, my buddies are able to move to refresh the server list with no problems.

Edit - I can connect directly to a server if I have the IP.

Edited by Stormgarde

glad i found this thread, could not figure out if it was something i did.....must be just updating :P yay

Dear lord people. The game is either down or being updated. Use common knowledge and think instead of all going "zOMG DER R NO SERVIRS, WAT DO?!"

Edited by pawnzor
  • Like 1

Are there any admins on to report something about this? It would be great to hear from a dev or something about this.

Dear lord people. The game is either down or being updated. Use common knowledge and think instead of all going "zOMG DER R NO SERVIRS, WAT DO?!"

If this were the case my friends would be having the same issue.

Edited by Stormgarde

I am going to spam by saying the same is happening to me. Im talking to my friend who is playing now - so it must just be the lookup servers.

Uh, I've been around when both DayZ and beta patch updates drop. I've never seen the entire server list shit itself and die in the process. It wouldn't make a lot of sense, either, would it? Rocket doesn't do anything to the servers when he updates DayZ, and neither does BI when they update the beta; they release the new patch, players install client-side files, and server hosts install server-side files. The servers should never actually go down throughout this process, not counting hosts who have to restart their servers to update them.

It's not some catastrophic meltdown, no, but I don't see how it could be either of those things. My money is on the GameSpy master server dying like the little cumdumpster it is.

Guys what if its got something to do with 1.7.2.4?! camo and ghillie agains!!!!!! :wub: :beans:

That would be nice! :D :wub:

The problem is... They should have told us before updating. :)

I was just playing, then my game in steam started to update and i got crazy lag kick off, and try launching six launcher again but no servers show up. I can open up the game but yea, i am not on lan and nothin pops up...like I NEEED ANSWERS!

Well, it's not only logging off, then coming back, I was just in the middle of a mental debate to drop my pistol for another pistol that had more ammo present, when it suddenly kicked me out.

Odd, although I'm new, so this could be normal.

some of my friends are still on dayZ playing....

I just installed it for the first time and ran Six Launcher and got no servers on list. I'm worried I screwed something up, but seeing more than one pearson with the problem makes me optimistic

i think its gamespy because their servers have been fucked this week. go to the news section from dayz home page and look at the recent stuff by the dev team. gamespy servers for emergency maintenance 0.0

I just installed it for the first time and ran Six Launcher and got no servers on list. I'm worried I screwed something up, but seeing more than one pearson with the problem makes me optimistic

haha chances are you didnt mess up. once the game actually works you will enjoy immensely