OmegaAlphaBaby

DE 389, Hello kitty

Hello, guys, this crap is a joke, isn`t it? :huh:

I think this is freaking ridicilous :blink: , but it`s alive like for a week or may be two >:( (I was waiting for some1 to deal with it because I`m lazzy )

So, what do we have?

No battleye and 2/2 slots, still connected to the hive (confirmed by me),not bad :beans: .

Also there are some other servers without BE connected to the hive.

Tell me now why community is so f****d :D

P. S. I`m just testing some laggs etc

post-69907-0-81610700-1343279971_thumb.j

Edited by OmegaAlphaBaby

I got cheated on this server at 12:30 a.m. on July 26, 2012. I was walking near the middle of map, then some how got spawned in front of a guy that was prone shooting me, thought it may have been lag, so then my brother joined the server and the same thing happened to him. Very sad way to die after a week of playing without dieing. Very fun game, it will not stop me from playing but I will not be joining this server again. Players beware of server.

I got cheated on this server at 12:30 a.m. on July 26, 2012. I was walking near the middle of map, then some how got spawned in front of a guy that was prone shooting me, thought it may have been lag, so then my brother joined the server and the same thing happened to him. Very sad way to die after a week of playing without dieing. Very fun game, it will not stop me from playing but I will not be joining this server again. Players beware of server.

You are not supposte to play on the servers without battleye and then cry about being ***** by a cheater, also you should know that 2 slots are LITTLE BIT less then need to be an "oficial" server.

So, just cry me a river

Edited by OmegaAlphaBaby
  • Like 1