TheMachine

Is DayZ borked atm?

When I click multiplayer, it says 'receiving' for ages, then when it eventually gets to the server browser, there's no servers there.

Anyone else having trouble?

• Like 1

Same thing here, for six launcher and normal server selection.

• Like 1

indeed

DayZ was killed

Respawn.

Edited by SKuDD3r
  • Like 1

You can connect if you have the IP of the server.

All you have to do is go to the server list, and down at the bottom there is a button that says "remote" click that and get the server IP from here

• Like 1

Same issue hopefully we are being graced with 1.7.2.4

I'm not sure, because I doubt a DayZ update would prevent ACE Mod from being shown in Six Launcher, or any servers for that matter. There must be an issue with Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead's online feature at the moment. I don't think it will be for long. Maybe a few hours.

• Like 1

For the people who said respawn... how in f*cks sake am i supposed to respawn when i cant even get into the multiplayer, even then there are no servers.

I noticed a Steam update for Arma 2 a little while ago.

I'm going to assume that fucked stuff up.

You can direct connect, however I'm noticing I keep getting kicked without any error message, just a "you've been kicked from the game".

You can't direct connect without getting to the MP menu. SixLauncher is showing 0 servers and when I launch the game itself alone (not the Steam version, the beta version) and I click on Multiplayer, the game just sits there at receiving.

It may be gamespy, another fucking inept system BiS chose to use along with Battleye.

Joining a server takes for ever, I just want to do my usual crooked plan. Go on a Server with low amount of people, collect a high powered gun with a lot of magz, grab some good. Then sign off that server and go to a 40+ server and try to kill as many Survivors possible. It's the new thing, FTi, Fuck the instincts. To many times where I trusted my instincts, at least 90% of the time the bandits kill me or I meet up with bandits. Where can I find a pair of Night vision goggles by the way ?

wipes a tear and looks at tv guide for the night....Masterchef All Stars..fuk.

• Like 2

Joining a server takes for ever, I just want to do my usual crooked plan. Go on a Server with low amount of people, collect a high powered gun with a lot of magz, grab some good. Then sign off that server and go to a 40+ server and try to kill as many Survivors possible. It's the new thing, FTi, Fuck the instincts. To many times where I trusted my instincts, at least 90% of the time the bandits kill me or I meet up with bandits. Where can I find a pair of Night vision goggles by the way ?

lol and heres me a first time player thats played 3 times and has only got an axe so far.... l

lemme playyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

http://status.powere...ed-jul-25-22-00

GameSpy-Wide Extended Maintenance Wed Jul 25, 22:00 - Thu Jul 26, 03:00 PDT

GameSpy will be performing extended maintenance that will impact ALL services on ALL tiers during the maintenance window starting Wed, July 25, 2012. This maintenance will begin at 10pm (22:00) PDT on Wed, July 25, 2012 and will extend until 3am (03:00) PDT.

During the maintenance all systems and services will be unavailable

Edited by PITN