Sign in to follow this  
Brian1220

Will Dayz run on my computer???

I already bought the game but the game is real choppy and my guy just lags... I don't have the best computer at all...

Its a dell all in one...

Model: Insprion ONE2305

Processor: AMD Athlom II X2 250u Processor 1.60 GHz

RAM: 2.75 GB useable

64 Bit Operating System

Graphics Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series

If you guys think it will work, how should I put my video settings as???

You will probably have to put everything on low, and there's a chance you might run it. I doubt it though.

Go into mydocuments/arma2/ and then open the arma 2 and arma 2 oa config file and look for a line that has something to do with fps (it is close to the top), it will have 3000, change it to 1, do the same for the line below. I have a 220 graph card and can run on high because of that.

Go into mydocuments/arma2/ and then open the arma 2 and arma 2 oa config file and look for a line that has something to do with fps (it is close to the top), it will have 3000, change it to 1, do the same for the line below. I have a 220 graph card and can run on high because of that.

can anyone elese comfirm this? the only thing i have in either of those two files is a line that says GPU_MaxFramesAhead

http://www.systemreq...cyri/intro.aspx

Try here. I use this for nearly all games (but currently my rig is good enough to run everything - except crysis lol.

yeah i know about that site and have been using it...problem is even if it say you can run it, theres more setting you can mess with that will give you better FPS

to the OP, i think the CPU is gonna make it almost umplayible cause im running a 2.7 and only get 15-20 FPS with everything on low or turned off