Sign in to follow this  
Raven243

L85 AWS and G36c SD (Camo)

I have 2 question's the first is was now with the L85 AWS on some servers it disapperas after relogg on some not is it now banned from dayz or not?

I heard often that it is out of the game but it spawns by an glitch or something. I dont call me so but im really think im Veteran player thats the second question an friend of mine brougth me yesterday an G36c sd (camo) and i heard from an server owner who i know that this gun is not banned on the guntable and an another meant me that this gun be hacked. But it cant my friend got i from another person and this Person found it by an Heli crash site i dont know whats wrong or whats right and googelt a little bit and heard its really rare bla bla.

I hope an Dayz Staff can tell it now i want clarity.

Edited by Raven243

Any G36c variant is hacked in, the L85 AWS got bugged and whiners spread a lot of disinformation about it being removed, it's back now.

Edited by Dsi1
  • Like 1

Dsi is right - All G36Cs are hacked, L85 was originally in the game, then removed, but is now back.

but why is the g36c on the guntabel not banned also its means its spawns as loot that told me one who had an server, also why is that so?!

but why is the g36c on the guntabel not banned also its means its spawns as loot that told me one who had an server, also why is that so?!

There are two ways to get this gun.

1. You hack and spawn the gun into the game. This is bannable offense if caught.

2. You kill the guy who hacked the gun into the game. This is not a bannable offense. You can possess the gun. You just can't spawn it into the game. If they banned everyone with the gun then they would ban people who came by it honestly.