Sign in to follow this  
Outypoo

Things to do with Vehicles

I have 3 vehicles and 1 to be repaired, what should I do with them though?

Look for crash sites? Loot & Run? Just roaming?

I have nothing to do in End-Game anymore... :(

I would just cruise around, i find it funny going threw Cherno and Elektro with cars and just horn all the time ^^ makes people go crazy :P.

Drive it somewhere open and pop a tire. Find a nice little bush and sit in it(Hill if you have a sniper). Proceed to mark the location on the map. Enjoy.

Well, I just found myself a V3S Civilian Truck and it was absolutely chocker full of different weapons & gear (around 100 items all up). :D

But I was already equipped with a Bizon, a M4A1 CCO SD, a PDW Uzi and all the gear I needed to survive, so there wasn't actually anything in this truck that I needed. So I decided that it was a good time for me to live up to my name and proceeded to drive up and down the coast looking for newly spawned players, driving up to them honking my horn, and calling out "friendly", "Help yourself to some of the gear in the back of my truck". Half of them ran away from me in terror, but the other half got themselves some nice kit to start themselves off with, and I even gave some of them a ride to the closest town. I must have helped out around thirty players all up until I finally ran out of fuel and ditched the truck...... it was a ton of fun! ^_^