Sign in to follow this  
Camboxx

How many shots?

Just wondering - how many shots should it take to down a survivor with an AKM? Was in the firestation in Elektro, emptied a whole magazine into a survivor, he stood there copping it, then just shotgunned me whilst I was reloading. Desync, or hacks maybe? :S

Just wondering - how many shots should it take to down a survivor with an AKM? Was in the firestation in Elektro, emptied a whole magazine into a survivor, he stood there copping it, then just shotgunned me whilst I was reloading. Desync, or hacks maybe? :S

Sounds more like desync to me.

Should only take 3 or 4, depending on where you hit and at what range. So my money is on lag. He, you or the server could have had any kind of connection error. As you said he then, "Just Shotgunned" you after all that, so you probably just appeared and never fired for him.

Or he could have hacked in Godmode, but the chances of that are pretty low.

But yeah, usually put out 3 rounds, check the target. If he is still moving, 3 more. Continue this until he stops moving.

• Like 1

Cheers. I thought it was the desync. Just been dicked a lot by hackers the last few days particularly, so maybeh I'm just paranoid now :P

Hey man, that was me. You hid around along the wall untill i ran out and you started blasting that AKM on me, I stopped turned and put like 3 winchester slugs into you, you broke my legs i thought you died crawled to you. You got up shot me i died then you bled out.

I thought it was weird how you didn't just kill me as soon as i stepped out of the firestation grounds. Sorry man if you lost anything good :/

Actually might not be you, just remembered i swear i was in cherno :S

Actually might not be you, just remembered i swear i was in cherno :S

Yeah don't think that was me haha :P. Pretty similar story though!

I had same situation - emptied whole Kobra mag in his back, he was bleeding like hell and he just turned facing me and one-shoted me using his shotgun :[

gg