Sign in to follow this  
TheDude8D

Looking for a team of friggin' awesome people! :D

Okay, I'm what you could call a casually hardcore gamer..

I'm okay with dying.. I'll just flip over a few pieces of furniture and I feel better :)

I'm looking for a group of guys, (Or girls.. Girls are cool :D) that love to laugh and play this game!

Rules:

1. No seriousness allowed. EVER.

2. Playerkilling is only done always.

3. Teamkilling is not allowed... Well... Maybe... Depends... I'LL FIGURE IT OUT LATER.

4. HAVE FUN :D

We will play like any other group, get supplies.. Hit up the airfield and slay some zeds but we will have fun with it!

Post your skype below if your interested :)

My sound card is broken so I won't be able to get on Skype for the next fews days :)

unfortunatly this game is very serious so most of the groups n people are naturally serious about everything, but gl with that B)

Yo im up with playing in a day or so my video card is crap so downloading it on another pc i don't curse neither do i get my mad i just get my (fake)gun and shoot myself but thats not that bad so hit me up(boogs5152) and when i get dayz workin ill hit u up hope to play with you soon!!!! Love, Your Stalker...

Edited by Mrboogs5152

Okay, I'm what you could call a casually hardcore gamer..

I'm okay with dying.. I'll just flip over a few pieces of furniture and I feel better :)

I'm looking for a group of guys, (Or girls.. Girls are cool :D) that love to laugh and play this game!

Rules:

1. No seriousness allowed. EVER.

2. Playerkilling is only done always.

3. Teamkilling is not allowed... Well... Maybe... Depends... I'LL FIGURE IT OUT LATER.

4. HAVE FUN :D

We will play like any other group, get supplies.. Hit up the airfield and slay some zeds but we will have fun with it!

Post your skype below if your interested :)

My sound card is broken so I won't be able to get on Skype for the next fews days :)

With so many exclamations and emotes i could swear you were female....