ibob991

MORE VARIATY OF FOODS AND DRINKS!!!!

Seriously, coke and pepsi with a extremely rare find of MD. We need more brands!!!!

Obviously, the thing the devs should be focusing on is not bugs or new features, it's product placement.

• Like 3

I really do not think it is necessary, but maybe later they could just to have it. Maybe different food types have different abilities to give a greater rpg element that would also add value to each of them. Example: you find some kind of energy drink, drink it, and for the next few minutes your player has a faster running speed but in retracted you make much louder sounds.

• Like 1

I really do not think it is necessary, but maybe later they could just to have it. Maybe different food types have different abilities to give a greater rpg element that would also add value to each of them. Example: you find some kind of energy drink, drink it, and for the next few minutes your player has a faster running speed but in retracted you make much louder sounds.

This guy knows what's up.

There's no reason beans should be a rare item in the game. I dont care about variaties of food...... but I would prefer more of it. I know reality doesn't let you generate blood fast.... but reality also doesn't see me bleed a couple units of blood from getting punched/severely scratched by a zombie. I would like to see the spawn rate for food increased drastically.

There's no reason beans should be a rare item in the game. I dont care about variaties of food...... but I would prefer more of it. I know reality doesn't let you generate blood fast.... but reality also doesn't see me bleed a couple units of blood from getting punched/severely scratched by a zombie. I would like to see the spawn rate for food increased drastically.

INCREASED!? Are you mad? Go to any supermarket and you find somewhere between 5-10 cans of food lying around. Normal housing usually has piles of 2-4 cans. Also obtaining a hunting knife, matches and a hatchet for hunting is really easy which gives you unlimited food supplies. If you are new to the game you will eventually get the hang of it and trust me, if they make it any easier than it already is you are going to be bored when you figure out how the game works.

How about adding different beverages after most of the bugs get fixed.

>MORE VARIATY OF FOODS AND DRINKS!!!!

>>VARIATY OF FOODS AND DRINKS!!!!

>>>VARIATY

:huh:

Edited by TheBadger

>MORE VARIATY OF FOODS AND DRINKS!!!!

>>VARIATY OF FOODS AND DRINKS!!!!

>>>VARIATY

:huh:

>My game name is Badger-- and if you kill me there is a 210% chance I'm running 3 hours across the map for the 0.1% chance I get you shoot you in the face with a shotgun.

>>I get you shoot you in the face with a shotgun.

>>>I get you shoot you

• Like 1

>My game name is Badger-- and if you kill me there is a 210% chance I'm running 3 hours across the map for the 0.1% chance I get you shoot you in the face with a shotgun.

>>I get you shoot you in the face with a shotgun.

>>>I get you shoot you

Well played. Although a lesser man would just edit his signature and just leave you to look silly.

• Like 1

I think, in the first place they should work on the drop rate. The amount of brands ingame is fine and sufficient.

So u want more brands, yet im 99.99999999% sure that u haven't even found all brands yet, remake this thread when u find mountain dew, we'll talk.