McGee57

I Might Be Banned?

Okay Im fairly new to the game so when i first saw a person i was trusting. He killed me. And the next time i saw a person, he killed me. So the third time this guy was following me, so i turned around and he didnt shoot me. He had a crowbar and seemed nice, but wanted a gun. I had a Lee enfield and a colt, and wasnt about to lose them and knowing that the people on DayZ are mean, I shot and killed him. All i said to him was "Rule one in DayZ: Dont trust anyone"

So i play the rest of the night, making my way to Gorka(?) and i log off by a small pond. I try and log in this morning and it says "You we're kicked from the server" So i think okay...Maybe its just that server? I try another and another and another but it still says im getting kicked. I didnt do anything wrong and i would like to be unbanned if at all possible. If not, i understand, but this is a really fun game and im so new to it, i didnt even have a chance to get good.

Any response is helpful.

Thank You

DayZ GamerTag - McGee

Edited by McGee57

If you were banned it would say like in every other game "You are banend" and usually a reason following it. You were probably dealing with admins who were trying to keep the slot free. Keeping trying other servers!

Jeez...thanks you guys! Real fast on the reply and they are helpful!! Hopefully ill be abck to playing the best zombie game ever real soon!

------Later-----OH MY GOD!!! it worked! Disgraced i love you <3 i can play again thanks to that link you gave me :DDD

Edited by McGee57

I'm having this same problem and ive tried about 6 servers at this point. sigh