Publik

Event: Freeside Trading Co. Open Trading - 7/27 - 7/29

Do you sell wheels?

No, but we buy them. People always shoot out wheels :(

Are you guys open right now? Shadow and Clitkilla are coming in to trade. We don't have working mics and how do you lower your weapon?

I am in need of 2 NVG and 2 Ghillie suits. My trading offers are bizod, FAL with night vision, FAL regular, and the LMG Mk 48.

Ps. Need scrap metal if anyone has it.

I found a Mountain Dew. Just wondering if you see any value in a can of that lol. Would love to trade it for something practical like a gun, as I don't really have any tents or vehicles to store it in for collector purposes.

Edited by ericdude88

I just fought these guys, crept up to their base all by myself without being spotted and took out two of their guys before dying..they both logged as soon as i shot them, wouldn't surprise me if they were duping all of their gear as well.

I just fought these guys, crept up to their base all by myself without being spotted and took out two of their guys before dying..they both logged as soon as i shot them, wouldn't surprise me if they were duping all of their gear as well.

Well, since you're a bandit. I wouldn't be surprised if you are trying to ruin our credibility..... And like you just said, you shot and killed 2, they logged out to get back in the game.... You normally have to do that to get back in the game.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but: 9f0.jpg

Edited by Cori

You did manage to sneak up on the castle so, I applaud you for that. However, the two people you shot were Vulwulf and Turbo, neither of them died or Combat logged. You were shot and killed shortly after. I have a fraps recording of it aswell, sadly there is no sound as TS3 hates Fraps for some reason. I'll post it if you like, but since you're only posting to try and sully our name I'm not sure if I should waste my time.

The rest of the run today was tons of fun though, got attacked a lot. Again, ending with more gear than we started with. Traders were safe all went pretty well, IMO. Tomorrow looks to be good aswell.

-Edit-

Well, since you're a bandit. I wouldn't be surprised if you are trying to ruin our credibility..... And like you just said, you shot and killed 2, they logged out to get back in the game.... You normally have to do that to get back in the game.

They didn't even log Cori, he shot them both but didn't finish them. Vulwulf even sat where he was another 2 - 3 minutes after he got shot. lol it was kinda funny actually. "uh guys, i've just been shot, I'm near the traders" I moved around to look and he was still sitting right where he had been the whole time.

Edited by Striker75

Lookin to get a ghillie suit, willing to trade antibiotics, nvgs and a gps. Might be here tonight or tommoro add me on steam if your interested so we can find a good time my id is nonwillknow.

Happy hunting :)

This is awesome events like this should keep happening and more often lets bring a sense of community to the DayZ world thats exactly what this game needs people banding together and creating little outposts and societies. Are you guys always open for trading?

Fri - Sun UTC 20:00 - 23:00 at Devils Castle.

We also do Guarded Trades during the week.

http://freesidetrading.co you'll find all the information you need on our forums.

Edited by Striker75

Hey guys, awesome event so far... Just to let you know, we heard some radio chatter yesterday that you were heading to Pobeda damn yesterday to recover some vehciles that were stolen off you. We decided to try and intercept you at the damn, we did. You may/may not remember but a team there came under fire and we had quite a large battle. At the end of it I think we took down 7 hostiles and we lost 3 ourself, it was great fun. After a server 'timeout' half way through things died down and we saw a few hostiles log out in battle, we took the damn.

No hard feelings.

Our mission was to steal from you rich and give to the poor in Cherno!

EnvFs.png

hySz4.jpg

• Like 1

It was fun, intense and actually our first legitimate fire-fight with another group who didn't cheat! It is a shame the server died mid way through, and the battle logging you mentioned could have been the traders delivering the vehicle as they aren't affected by Freeside rules.

I have to ask though, if it was your intention to steal from us, what did you get away with? We managed to escape with the vehicles.

Admirable goals Danneh, also it was one hell of a fight. You worked damn well (Don't mind the pun) and I wish you luck in your endeavors, actually it's nice to get attacked by a "legit" group for once and you certainly did a good job.

I wouldn't say we are rich. Rich shouldn't be even considered a term for us. We don't get any gain out of this. We scavenge for our events of trades and then we scavenge for ourselves... Company and Personal equipment are totally separate stuff. But I like to see that we are all having fun about this though. Great job everyone. :)

Thisll be my first one and it says dont come early but it starts 20:30-24:00 yet also 23:00-24:00... i just wanna get my times right so i dont miss anything :)

Is this still going on?

No, it ended about 4 hours before you posted. See us next weekend, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (barring an update that makes us delay while we get our server sorted out).

What items do you guys usually accept for trade?

I just saw this thread and I'm sorry I missed the event.

I'm wondering if you have a price list or barter list? Things that you have to offer for trade or things that you are looking for.

I'd like to get a ghillie suit and maybe a m4sd with holo and M203. What would you want for either of those?

Range finders are nice too.

I just saw this thread and I'm sorry I missed the event.

I'm wondering if you have a price list or barter list? Things that you have to offer for trade or things that you are looking for.

I'd like to get a ghillie suit and maybe a m4sd with holo and M203. What would you want for either of those?

Range finders are nice too.

Go to www.freesidetrading.co and register if you would like to trade with us or other people.

You took down 7? There weren't even 7 of us there.

I think overall you took down 3 of FTC, 1 of the Customers who were unaffiliated.

We took down 2 of you at least, and one we were engaged with but let go because of the Trading Op we needed to make on time.

Also, keep in mind we spotted you sneaking up to the barn before you even knew we were there, and we had snipers with headshots lined up. However, we did not take the shots because we had someone within direct com range confirm that you were "friendly". Next time, maybe not so much.

EDIT: Also, none of us logged in battle, when the server crashed (which pissed me off, I just looted a rangefinder off of Plummer) I tried to flush out what I thought to be the last guy, but the higher ups said we had a situation at Devils and I was already late. I disengaged under fire, and ran on foot to DC.

I don't pass up the chance for a good firefight, but orders are orders. I never battle log.

Edited by Kitrick

Heyo,

When starts the next event? and whats tradable got lots of rifles mgs and ammo can i get somethinks for it?

Heyo,

When starts the next event? and whats tradable got lots of rifles mgs and ammo can i get somethinks for it?

This upcoming weekend, and you can head over to our forums (freesidetrading.co) to try to arrange trades.