Soldier Checkmate

[SLD] SOLDIERS Recruiting

Majority of us play on our Server which is a US server.

And to edit your name you go to the main menu and its player profile or something related to that.

Click edit and your set :D

Great buch of players. Joined 2 days ago. Joined up with some fellow new recruits, some who were new to the game. Moved well as a unit and helped everyone gear up.

• Like 1

Of the 3 rules that you have set forth you may have at least followed one of them. No alt f4ing is out the window you all do this every time you all are in a group together. No hacking, dupes dupes and more dupes. Loyalty, well damn I think I've broken this one by myself, but I can't be loyal to a ragtag bunch of imbeciles that would rather alt f4 and dupe stuff rather than spend the time to acquire items and play normally.

Make no mistake if you enjoy playing with little girls that scream and disconnect every time they're shot at, by all means this is THE clan to be in. As for those dupes...just shameful man. This is being done by your so called "ELITE" group. Makes me wonder what your underlings are capable of.

Of the 3 rules that you have set forth you may have at least followed one of them. No alt f4ing is out the window you all do this every time you all are in a group together. No hacking, dupes dupes and more dupes. Loyalty, well damn I think I've broken this one by myself, but I can't be loyal to a ragtag bunch of imbeciles that would rather alt f4 and dupe stuff rather than spend the time to acquire items and play normally.

Make no mistake if you enjoy playing with little girls that scream and disconnect every time they're shot at, by all means this is THE clan to be in. As for those dupes...just shameful man. This is being done by your so called "ELITE" group. Makes me wonder what your underlings are capable of.

I've never seen you before in our TS? What are you trying to prove with this btw? No one dupes or alt f4s in the ELITE member group. The underlings might but I usually get a notification from someone. Any other complaint you have on the clan. PM me. Don't write non-sense to try and give bad rep.

Sorry man that's just false. We killed Kuya (which I assume is you) and the other 8-10 people that were with you just disappeared. It was night time and you all lit that place up like a christmas tree on thermal. Guess what happens after it said you died...boom they start all blinking off the screen. You and I both know that happened. As for the dupes, you should talk to ves, sylnn and a few others about that. I don't even think what you all did was dirty...just an overall bitch move and something I think people who are looking at joining are aware of.

Sorry man that's just false. We killed Kuya (which I assume is you) and the other 8-10 people that were with you just disappeared. It was night time and you all lit that place up like a christmas tree on thermal. Guess what happens after it said you died...boom they start all blinking off the screen. You and I both know that happened. As for the dupes, you should talk to ves, sylnn and a few others about that. I don't even think what you all did was dirty...just an overall bitch move and something I think people who are looking at joining are aware of.

KuyA already took care of that problem with the ALT F4ing .. That is an old problem that was already discussed about the day after it happened.

Too the duping , I was in the TS when KuyA spoke to them . He sat them straight and they haven't done it since. I agree it was a bitch move tho , But

KuyA is a good leader and did put down ground rules. :D

As much as I like Kuya, most of the people who joined this clan were told it was going to be a small group of "elite" players, and not everyone would be able to be accepted. A week later it's an orgy of Alt f4'ing and scripting people who had no trial process and were told to put [sLD] in front of their name. It's not something that can be defended. My biggest question is why are you still recruiting when you haven't sorted out what is giving your "clan" such a terrible reputation? You've been a clan barely a week and half the forums have heard of something that has turned them away.

TL;DR: I like Kuya. Fix the current problems before recruiting more potential problems.

Great buch of players. Joined 2 days ago. Joined up with some fellow new recruits, some who were new to the game. Moved well as a unit and helped everyone gear up.

Yeah that group we had was pretty decent. Not a lot of action after Elektro though.

I can't comment on the alt-f4ing and duping since I haven't run into any issuse with that yet. I guess some of the groups are even greener than we are.