evilviking@gmail.com

Citizens of post-apocalyptic Chernarus, if you are seeking peace in these dark times, come to the Last Church of Electro this Sunday

the people that try and attack the church should just blow up the building and incase the church goers inside forever!

Whatever server this is. I hope honest players flood the bitch quickly. I want to be around when this goes down but I am terrified of hacker attacks.

timezone?

5 PM EST ( UTC -5)

So if you're time zone is CST like me then it's an hour earlier

UTC time is currently: 9:55am

The time zone of the organiser is UTC -5

so 9:55am minus 5 hours

that means that at the time zone UTC -5 its around 4:50am right now.

So basically 12 hours until this happens.

I will be attending, Im atheist but I just want someone to prove to me that people can make some sort of civilization in DayZ.

P.S as a testiment to my confidence this will go well im leaving everything i have (even bag) and just bringing a few supplies and a pistol, also i will record this, and hopefully get 3 other friends that can all help soak up the bullets :P

It's happening in nine hours! I'm ready. Expect my sniper rifle on overwatch ready to make counter fire on would-be church bandits. At the very least, there's gonna be LOTS of bodies to loot!

If its EST -5 thats my time zone and at the time of this post, it is currently: 12:53pm.

4 hours til event.

3hrs and 30mins til server announcement

I personally hope this works out, You seriously need to hire guards and people to watch the tree line, you're gunna need like 5 guards at minimum.

Also, i would try to show up, but I can't risk it, I'm carrying two camping tents and haven't figured out where to put them. :P

Also again, it's currently 12:30 PM where I am, how long do I got? I plan on watching and guarding it. If all is safe, I'll be there.

Edited by CarloNord

Who has Fraps? I ain't attending but I don't want to miss the fun!!!

I'll try recording, but my mic quality tends to be terrible.

Shameless bump because I wanna be able to record whatever happens and enjoy the carnage/milestone.

I pray that there's going to be no crap, I would like to document this milestone, but if you guys can't keep it in your pants, atleast make it enjoyable to watch, A10s would be nice.

This is either going to be crashed by bandits, or its going to be run by bandits, who will kill everyone before the event is over.

Someone please record this.

Edited by ATrickyCarnie

This is either going to be crashed by bandits, or its going to be run by bandits, who will kill everyone before the event is over.

Someone please record this.

Way ahead of you.

I will watch from afar though.

That's going to be tough. A hundred people watching from around the church... Please don't spoil the event, go in or don't log in.

That's going to be tough. A hundred people watching from around the church... Please don't spoil the event, go in or don't log in.

Agreed, there'll be people recording this, so unless you're going in, watch it on youtube and stay out.