Sign in to follow this  
Jim2

Login spawns

Hello,

I have come across multiple people that have to login to kill someone for there loot, it recently was sniping after i got my M24 and my MK Mod II and he logged in BEHIND me and shot me i killed him but i was bleeding bad i bandaged then funnily enough i got shot by 2 more people that logged in.

So what im getting to is when someone logs out it should put them in a DIFFERENT not far from the place they logged out, say someone logged out on top of the silos in they should be placed somewhere outside of the town to prevent people doing the insignificant things they did to em so it doesn't happen to them and me again.

Thank you,

Regards, Jim

But see, if they're moved they may STILL spawn on someone, plus, if they are in a bush somewhere and spawn on a road or in an open field you could get killed even faster which isn't fun. You just need to watch your back more, paranoia is part of the game.

But see, if they're moved they may STILL spawn on someone, plus, if they are in a bush somewhere and spawn on a road or in an open field you could get killed even faster which isn't fun. You just need to watch your back more, paranoia is part of the game.

Yes i know, but it fucking sucks when you just get your new guns and your new to the game then some ass-hole-low life spawns behind you and shoots you,this wouldn't happen if they spawned outside the town?

Yes i know, but it fucking sucks when you just get your new guns and your new to the game then some ass-hole-low life spawns behind you and shoots you,this wouldn't happen if they spawned outside the town?

Seems like your getting to attached to your stuff man. Everyone looses what they have its just about keeping it longer then most people :D

lol logout in a building, login into in a wall and die

Hell naw

Edited by KnT47r

maybe immobilize people for 5 or 10 seconds when they log in, so everyone will need to find a safe place to log out, or risk being kill when login

Seems like your getting to attached to your stuff man. Everyone looses what they have its just about keeping it longer then most people :D

maybe immobilize people for 5 or 10 seconds when they log in, so everyone will need to find a safe place to log out, or risk being kill when login

For starters zack i wasn't too attached, the point i'm making is that people should learn to do shit themselves and not kill others when they log in to do so okay.

MarkL that is a good idea better then mine i guess.

Actually, whenever you log in you usually have 2 - 3 second delay before you can play, and people can just see you standing there, and besides, people will just logout in nearby bushes, that's what I do anyway.