Sign in to follow this  
DrMurdoc

Worst Hour Of DayZ In My Life

We are in our fully repaired truck, and we are making our camp and we stop at a store up north to grab a tent, and as we grab one(I am in the car, friend is in store) he gets shot, not lethal, and fixed up then shoots back, and I get out and take a shot and he disconnected, and we get the stuff thinking whatever, and then he gets shot in my passenger seat, his friend killed him (the combat logger had camo, this guy did not) and I get out around the corner and hit him 2 times with an M16 and he leaves, we are not happy but not devastated, we have a basic camp,and a bus and truck still, and I just grab his stuff, he had an extra backpack coyote in the camp, so then I'm driving back down the road and all of a sudden my guy gets out of the car and the game kicks me for something script like, same error when you press M then go to the server section and get kicked, I come back in and I am bleeding and combat logged passed out, almost die, eat all my steak so I can see and no truck, nothing, near the camp I walk back and the tent was not robbed just bugged out and got rid of some of our crap, not our AS50 or other good guns, we only lost all the AK's we have 4 in total, 2 AKM, and 1 AKS kobra, and one AK 74, not devastated but almost all the work we did today was lost, btw, it was not looted because the bus is fine and we had 3 NVG and 2 GPS, were all in tact but the last batch of guns put in were lost. I know I can not complain about these bugs and people but really, god dammit.