MrTamarian

Where am I ? I can see a very tall red structure.

Hey, I'm totally lost in the wilds with my motorbike I can see a very tall red pointy structure a few clicks away, i'm somewhere in the north but I can't figure out where I have been lost for around 3-4 hours..

Run to the nearest city and look for the city name posted on the white signs. Then google a DayZ map and find out where you are from that.

You can also look at the terrain, the roads, lakes, and shapes of towns with the map. then find the direction of the sunset/sunrise to find east and west.

Pretty simple.

Edited by LastPatriot

Depends, but sounds like Green Mountain possibly.

It's a VERY tell red tower, a tower i've never with the same model in the south.

Depends, but sounds like Green Mountain possibly.

Seconded. There are smaller towers that are red and white...

You're southwest of center of the map.

Seconded. There are smaller towers that are red and white...

You're southwest of center of the map.

Phew, I thought I was going the wrong way, found the motorbike in the woods along with 3 other cars decided to go with the bike and bail!

Phew, I thought I was going the wrong way, found the motorbike in the woods along with 3 other cars decided to go with the bike and bail!

Where? Where? WHERE MAN? WHAT SERVER? Just kidding, nice find.

While i'm at it are there places in the south where you can hide your bike ? The north was depressing!

If you decide to head to green mountain, just watch out for the ghosts brother ;)

I despise this, just decided to play again and the game spawned me very far from where I left the motorbike and now I can't find it even after I saved it, sigh... Even after I logged out right next to it.

End of my luck I guess :/

Edited by MrTamarian