Sign in to follow this  
Ironside (DayZ)

Need a Transfusion!

Hi all, I'm new to this game and I was running around and finally found a barn to loot and in my excitement aggroed a Z who mauled me. Well I killed him with a hatchet and then proceeded to loot the barn, I was so excited to find some beans and soda that I didn't realize I was bleeding until my screen turned grey. Anyway, after bandaging myself I ate all the beans and drank all the soda but I'm still at 3800 blood. If anyone can find it in their heart to give me a blood transfusion I would be very grateful! My skype name is Ironside_elite

- A fellow traveler

[edit] I'm around zelenogorsk! [/edit]

Edited by Ironside

Hi all, I'm new to this game and I was running around and finally found a barn to loot and in my excitement aggroed a Z who mauled me. Well I killed him with a hatchet and then proceeded to loot the barn, I was so excited to find some beans and soda that I didn't realize I was bleeding until my screen turned grey. Anyway, after bandaging myself I ate all the beans and drank all the soda but I'm still at 3800 blood. If anyone can find it in their heart to give me a blood transfusion I would be very grateful! My skype name is Ironside_elite

- A fellow traveler

[edit] I'm around zelenogorsk! [/edit]

i would be careful asking for help on here. some people will just kill you and take your stuff lol

i would be careful asking for help on here. some people will just kill you and take your stuff lol

Or he actually is a bandit, and just slices away in you when you give him a transfusion or blood. Just saying. ;-)

I'll log into any server that someone will give me a transfusion on, I'm not a bandit I'm just a guy with 800 blood trying to keep myself alive!

I guess the risk is higher to ask on a server directly...

Im in the same boat as I got bored today waiting for my friend to come on, Why dont you just go slay some animals and have yourself a nice campfire. sorted.

Like I said Im in same boat, and I have 1 blood bag with no one to give me it till my friend comes on, But I will gladly wait rather than risking my stuff. If I was a new spawn and you had the bloodbag then Id come and help you, But its way too risky with what I have now.