Sign in to follow this  
ashten18@gmail.com

New Server/Client

I can't connect to two servers because I don't have, "Server/Client 1.61.92333". I also can't seem to find this anywhere, and I would appreciate some help. The reason I would like to connect to these servers is because they seem to be the only ones that are not full during the day. I have tried for over an hour, but every server is full.

I can't connect to two servers because I don't have' date=' "Server/Client 1.61.92333". I also can't seem to find this anywhere, and I would appreciate some help. The reason I would like to connect to these servers is because they seem to be the only ones that are not full during the day. I have tried for over an hour, but every server is full.

[/quote']

Beta patch.

I can't connect to two servers because I don't have' date=' "Server/Client 1.61.92333". I also can't seem to find this anywhere, and I would appreciate some help. The reason I would like to connect to these servers is because they seem to be the only ones that are not full during the day. I have tried for over an hour, but every server is full.

[/quote']

Beta patch.

Alright, thanks for the help.

Basically there are two things: the core game, and the mod.

The beta Patch you are talking about Polarity, is for the Core game, for Operation Arrowhead. Some people use the newest Beta Patch for this DayZ Mod. You can download it and use both - stable and beta, as the beta installs in a separate FOlder. I recommend though using the last stable version you are using, and wait for EU Servers to join. Sometimes they are full for many minutes... Good Hunt.