Sign in to follow this  
Aldorisio

[RESOLVED] Am I Banned? (You were kicked off the game)

I cannot get into any DayZ server.. I keep getting the message "You were kicked off the game."

I understand that some creepy stuff was happening on my stream the other night, but it wasn't related to us... We just stumbled upon a hacker who screwed with us, gave me some random items, then turned me into a zombie... See: http://dayzmod.com/f...-traps-weapons/

All of the items received from the hacker were buried in a player's corpse. I can even get you the stream clip of me doing that...

Can someone please tell me what's going on?

Thanks,

Rick

Edited by Aldorisio

Please remove this post as it's no longer needed.

Anyone else who is having this issue, you can fix it by following badbadrobot's instructions found on this post, or below. http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46183-you-were-kicked-off-the-game/

I had this same issue and I fixed it. Do this step by step.

First

1. Right click on Arma 2 in Steam, click properties.

2. Go to the local files tab.

3. Click verify integrity of game cache. (Mine showed it was missing 11 files) It then re-downloads missing/corrupt files.

Second

1. Right click on Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead in Steam, click properties.

2. Go to the local files tab.

3. Click verify integrity of game cache. (Mine showed it was missing 5 files) It then re-downloads missing/corrupt files.

Third

Run BOTH games until you get into the main menu and then exit out of them. (if you don't do that, you'll get a bad cd key error message)

Fourth

Now try and join a server via six updater or dayzcommand. Enjoy your game!

Edited by Aldorisio
  • Like 3

Im having the exact same issue as Aldorisio (Rick). I was in a server where the zombies were kinda frozen in electro. Last time I got it working was during that game. Ive re-installed the ARMA2 OA beta patch and replaced the dayZ addon files. I also re-installed Battleye. I really want to play this game again so hopefully someone will have a solution. I read somewhere that adjusting your profile characters appearance or creating a new profile might work but it didn't help me.

Any other tips apart from re-installing the whole game from scratch? I'm not used to steam so not even sure how to do that without downloading it all again.

I've been having this myself and I'm not going to lie I got scared a few times, until I noticed it only happend on some servers, happend a lot on the server DE 331.

i had this message a weeks back didnt know what to do so i uninstalled arma then reinstalled and just used six updater never had a problem since

Hi guys, sorry to use this post here.

I have my Arma 2 in another directory C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2

my armaOA is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead

When I try to connect, I receive the message "you were kicked from the server" What should I do?