aces

Can't join most servers

I updated my game tonight and am now trying to join a bunch of friends in a game - on UK8 server - however it won't let me in. When I refresh servers, UK8 will appear, but with a grey ? where the ping should be. Also after a minute or so if i click on it, it disappears completely from the browser. This is happening for lots of servers. And just now instead of a grey ? some (including UK8) come up with red ping 2500. Refresh and it's back to grey ? then drops off the browser...

Anyone else having issues like this? Really frustrating!

Yeah, got them earlier using the updater...

The problem has now grown and the vast majority of servers show red 2500 ping for me and are unjoinable. If I could take a screenshot of the server browser I would.

On Win 7 x64 I have this problem as well. I can join the servers, even if they show a ping of 2500. But I tend to use filters. The servers that get 2500ed are usually the ones that earlier had best ping.

Hey dude, i'm one of the Admins of UK8 - this problem with the 2500 ping relates to the isp's of the dedi boxes not pinging to gamespy.

However i never have this issue, yet some of the other admins do.

Seems to be a random bug as to whether you can join or not, i have well over a 98% join rate.

Hope to see you on UK8 soon :D