Sign in to follow this  
rascagua

Some Players Joining My Server are getting kicked

I just bought a new server and some of the players that I see joining the server are getting kicked with

You cannot play/edit this mission, it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.dayz_code, dayz_weapons, dayz_equip etc.'upon joining any DayZ server.

Or very similar errors.

My server is US 1034

I am pretty sure I have the latest patches and everything installed and im talking to a friend who can join every server except mine.

Also, there are plenty of players online in game right now, its only like 1 in 4 or 5 that get this error.

Any suggestions as to what the error is or solution?

Edited by rasputina
  • Like 1

I got that same error im glad to see admins arent kicking out of fear of people being hackers... but i did get instabanned upon entering a server... idk whats been going on lately....

• Like 1

I got that same error im glad to see admins arent kicking out of fear of people being hackers... but i did get instabanned upon entering a server... idk whats been going on lately....

well, sorry to hear that you are getting the error. at the same time its slightly relieving knowing that its not just my server so perhaps some guru help will be coming soon.

and no I wouldnt just ban/kick someone due to some random error. so go survive in 1034 when you have a chance

Edited by rasputina

well if you paid any attention the message says you are missing the DayZ mod.

Edited by icomrade

well if you paid any attention the message says you are missing the DayZ mod.

You as in my server? I seem to be getting a decent amount of players running around ingame which tells me I have the mod.

Or do you mean the player needs the mod.

If so ill be sure to point my friend to this thread.

Edited by rasputina

The people getting kicked for that particular message are those that are not running the mod. There is nothing to worry about it is normal, as they see that message as well they should realise that they have not enabled the mod before starting the game. It has nothing to do with your server files.