Sign in to follow this  
mooncabbage

Campfires & Hot Beans.

I'd like to suggest that instead of food acting like an instant healthpack ala Q3 or similar, eating requires a short wait of 10-20 seconds, during which time you must sit, and the blood is restored gradually over that period.

Additionally, tinned food could be "used" near a campfire with an additional menu option, which would trigger the same sitting animation, but restore heat as well as blood.

I'm pretty sure this would be possible since steaks already have a context sensitive menu option relating to camp fires, and bandaging triggers an animation.

You could make it possible to interrupt the sitting and eating animation, but you would lose your beans without any further blood gain.

40. I worked out I would need 40 cans of beans to get back to full health. Also, they're just too damn easy to use. I feel like it should take at least a few moments. Although I am grateful I don't have to find a can opener first, thank god for ring-pulls in the zombie apocalypse.

400 blood per can?

40. I worked out I would need 40 cans of beans to get back to full health. Also' date=' they're just too damn easy to use. I feel like it should take at least a few moments. Although I am grateful I don't have to find a can opener first, thank god for ring-pulls in the zombie apocalypse.

400 blood per can?

[/quote']

Omg :o

Even Mr Creosote couldn't eat 40 cans of bean!

Also the abilty to fart when sitting round the camp fire eating them, in the time honoured Blazing Saddles!! tradition - given that Max Brooks is mel's son, it would be a kind of homagé..

epic first postness right there folks!!