Sign in to follow this  
rascagua

DMR Drop Party

In honor of the launch of my new server, I will be hosting a drop party in Cherno.

Come grab a DMR or two.

US 1034

BTW tons of vehicles still unclaimed. If you consider those drops.

Gb2Runescape

oh does Runescape own specific verbs?

ill be waiting for you in cherno

Edited by rasputina

Must be hacked or something, I just joined and "tacooftwister22 was killed by Bechara (Friendly Fire)" before my guy even loaded. Now I'm stuck in the plains

Must be hacked or something, I just joined and "tacooftwister22 was killed by Bechara (Friendly Fire)" before my guy even loaded. Now I'm stuck in the plains

hmm. that or there are a ton of players wherever you spawned.

L24FQ.png

Nice bait, does everybody spawn in the exact same spot in wilderness on that server?

Are you that low of a camper?

Nice bait, does everybody spawn in the exact same spot in wilderness on that server?

Are you that low of a camper?

Not sure what you mean by that, I think you spawned into the wilderness on that server noob. It happens on any server and did you get shot by me there? No because I wasnt there. Go to cherno like the post says.

If you fail at connecting dots the name of the server is RasputinPK (player kill) and I want it to be pvp oriented.

lol thats to funny that you were camping in the game logic area lol wow

not sure what you mean by camping in the game logic area... but yes its quite clear that there were no DMR's being dropped in cherno. I wanted people to come PVP and yes we were/are in cherno.

Server Admins have nothing to do with where a player spawns. Its either a Dayz/Arma glitch

Edited by rasputina

Spawning weapons is against server rules. Also bribing people to your server is kind of lame.

Why not get people to come to your server because it is reliable. PVP is going on all over so there is no need to bait people to come do it for you

This was such an obvious trap. First, the post was in the BANDIT CAMPFIRE section people. Second, what idiot would drop multiple DMR's in CHERNOGORSK. You can't blame this guy for baiting you, it was such an avoidable and stupendous trap. I bet he expected no one to even bite. Wow, some people are just really oblivious.