Sign in to follow this  
markstones09@googlemail.com

Sleeping bags?

Maybe we should add somekind of sleeping or even sheeping bags?

You could then take a short nap in a building to gain back some heat?

Also it could be the only way to "log out" safely? (because everyone is bitching around about dc on fights)

And i would consider "logging out" as some kind of "sleeping" to my character.

So how would sleeping in game work? You stare at the screen while your person lays in a sleeping bag for 8 hours?

I don't think requiring a person to have a sleeping bag to log out is a good idea either. The randomness of loot means you could find virtually everything before you find a sleeping bag.

The idea of sleeping while you're logged out is interesting though. Logging out normally, I imagine my guy roughing it on the forest floor. Logging out with a sleeping bag he's having a much better time. What if the purpose of a sleeping bag were to regain a stat while logged out?

If logged out with sleeping bag: slowly regain blood

If logged out without sleeping bag: lose a certain amount of temperature?

I think it's unfair to punish people for having to leave the game. Having a sleeping bag reward you in some minor way while logged out could work though, although you don't want to make it too easy, because being logged out isn't actually DOING anything.

So how would sleeping in game work? You stare at the screen while your person lays in a sleeping bag for 8 hours?

I don't think requiring a person to have a sleeping bag to log out is a good idea either. The randomness of loot means you could find virtually everything before you find a sleeping bag.

The idea of sleeping while you're logged out is interesting though. Logging out normally' date=' I imagine my guy roughing it on the forest floor. Logging out with a sleeping bag he's having a much better time. What if the purpose of a sleeping bag were to regain a stat while logged out?

If logged out with sleeping bag: slowly regain blood

If logged out without sleeping bag: lose a certain amount of temperature?

[/quote']

Logout without a sleeping bag and you get hungry and thirsty, don't you?

I seem to notice that as I enter a game, I'm very hungry and thirsty.

Sleeping shuts down those urges, somewhat and it could also leave your body in-game. So if people would stumble upon you(only on the server you logged out on), they could loot and kill you if they wanted.

Don't know if this would requires too many server things to work, but a sleeping bag to keep warm in a tent, during a rainstorm would be a very nice idea!