solidsnake808

TUTORIAL BY paulsoaresjr!!!

The purpose of this topic is to introduce the idea of having admin contact paulsoaresjr (the minecraft tutorial guy), and ask him to make a "How to play/survive Day Z" video to be posted on the DAYZ website homepage. The purpose for this request is to to help make Day Z a more easy game to learn how to play, and a more popular and successful game by having the tutorial video on paul's personal youtube channel, on his website (punchwood.com) and on the offical Day Z website of course. The purpose of the video is to help new players learn the controls of the game, and how to survive and thrive in the world of Day Z. I came up with this idea because the only reason I discovered this game is because I am a fan of paul and I stumbled on a video he made playing Day Z on youtube. (I mostly watch his minecraft videos) I think the survival/simulation genre is the next up and coming money-making genre and DAYZ is a great way to kick start it.

I looked up DAYZ tutorials on youtube but none of them are that clear and/or well spoken. I think paul has a certain charm and his excellent grammar can make for a tutorial that is easy to follow and fun to watch. THIS VIDEO WILL BE STRICTLY INSTRUCTIONAL. He is excellent at thoroughly explaining key commands and concepts of gameplay based on his minecraft tutorials.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE paulsoaresjr MAKE A TUTORIAL VIDEO ON HOW TO PLAY DAYZ LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW SAYING "I WANT TO SEE PAUL'S TUTORIAL" OR EXPLAIN WHY YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE paul MAKE A TUTORIAL.

I think we can all benefit from this if we can get more new players in DAYZ. More ppl=more popularity=more updates=more quality game play!!!

WE NEED THIS!!!

thanks for your support,

solidsnake808

minecraft is super popular, and so is paul, so i think it would make a difference. more ppl would discover DAYZ IMHO

Oh you're the same retard who thought up the stupid idea to spawn next to friends

What else will your retardation spatter next?

To clarify a little more; Rocket has stated he dosn't what the game to explode in popularity to help control testing. He was against steam summer sales, which may be where you came from.

Edited by zenatsu
  • Like 1

There are already a load of different videos which are designed to help new people, you should check them out instead of demanding that "some guy" do it. (I know who he is and used to watch some of his videos)

Oh you're the same retard who thought up the stupid idea to spawn next to friends

What else will your retardation spatter next?

To clarify a little more; Rocket has stated he dosn't what the game to explode in popularity to help control testing. He was against steam summer sales, which may be where you came from.

itsonlyagmae buddy. no need for insults