Sign in to follow this  
Sludig

Is this look like Admin abuse?

Retracted

Edited by Sludig

I've gotten script restriction #55 too, even on my own private server.

Don't worry about it. It seems to be a bug with the newest patch on Steam/BE I think

Dude, not even the Dayz staff can control what battle eye does, how can the server admins do it?

And if they don't want to give the files its because they know someone in the clan is hacking, try not to play on that server. You might end up regreting it.

The Battleye restriction #55 was a problem since the last battleye update, the server owner needs to upload the latest scripts.txt from their client area, I got kicked off my own server by with it when i sniped someone, but it has something to do vehicles.

Dude, not even the Dayz staff can control what battle eye does, how can the server admins do it?

And if they don't want to give the files its because they know someone in the clan is hacking, try not to play on that server. You might end up regreting it.

I'm not familiar with arma's engine, but in other games the admin when using certain commands would show up as a pb or whatever system action.

The BE kick he received is automated and generated by an action restricted in the scripts.txt.

It's not an admin manually doing something

I'm not familiar with arma's engine, but in other games the admin when using certain commands would show up as a pb or whatever system action.

Yes yes, but admin commands on DayZ are pretty much limited to kicking(will show: you yere kicked by admin) and a server ban. Anything like dropping weapons, teleporting, summoning cars and stuff like that is done by hackers using scripts and or illegal programs on back ground.

And it WILL SHOW on the logs, so if they don't want to give the logs/files they know someone is hacking.. otherwise why wouldn't they want to help DayZ improve? :)