Sign in to follow this  
Renaldoxx

VIDEO: Sneaking up on snipers with just a Hatchet!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

VIDEO LINK!

Here's the story to it... I recently spawned near Elektrozodavosk, checking out the ''hot-spots'' (Fire-Stations, Supermarket etc.) when I heard a few loud .50 cal. shots firing from the Mountains near the power plant. I made my way behind the walls of the power plant, facing North-East of Elektro and there he was. A small dot was strafing left and right on top of the mountains in between te trees indictating the sniper that I was looking to find. Quickly checking out the Fire Station near the power plant I found a glock without ammo, a hatchet and a ALICE pack... Atleast I was armed.

I made my way heading north, then straight to east, flanking them from my left side, their right side. Just then I decided to record what I was doing... thus this is where the video starts. Enjoy!

Edited by Renaldoxx
  • Like 5

Good shit man.

Refreshing to hear people speaking in their native tongue while playing DayZ rather than English.

Dutch?

you were too close with the axe, its why u missed all those swings

Good shit man.

Refreshing to hear people speaking in their native tongue while playing DayZ rather than English.

Dutch?

Yeah man, Dutchie over here. Usually I'd do these kind of videos with English commentary, but at the moment when recording this video I was on a Dutch Teamspeak.

you were too close with the axe, its why u missed all those swings

Actually I've looked into that and it might possibly be that I wasn't able to hit due to the fact that he was looking through his range-finder. Notice how at the moment of switching back to his rifle, my hits DO register.

why didn't you go after the guy who was actively armed first?

why didn't you go after the guy who was actively armed first?

This ... But he probably was too fucking excited because he found them and he got so close ... with a hatchet ..

This ... But he probably was too fucking excited because he found them and he got so close ... with a hatchet ..

Pretty much this.

Hahah, best thing i've seen in a long time. Sitting there with their ghillies thinking they're so pro