Sign in to follow this  
BlaBlaSoldier

How to loot Low value Military Houses?

I have found a lot of these buildings but i cant find the loot spawns. Im on the right place says DayzDb but still i cant find any spawn on those houses.

land_mil_house.jpg

Edited by BlaBlaSoldier

There is usually one door near the back . Like say a man door facing away from the hangers.

Wrong Place, non lootable

Why does DayzDb say that there are items? ;(

One of those buildings is for example in the Green mountains.

yeah i never found loot there either.

dunno whats up with dayzdb saying there are.

Edited by Ganjastar

There is acctuly items there. They are just under the ground.

There is a port/overhang that is closed in. The loot is often buried under dirt so look around all the edges. The area looks like the thing I made with symbols. There is no other part that looks like it on the building so just find it, take your time and look at the ground waiting for the loot symbol to appear. After a couple times this will go very fast. And now my symbol.

_________

| |

| |

| |

Ok so what I type looks noting like what shows up, Basically its the only area where there is a recess. Look at the ground near the edges and walk. Take loot and be merry.

Edited by Lyncher
  • Like 1

There is a covered area on the side of that building, sorta like somewhere you'd store trashbins, it has the loot spawns.

• Like 1

There is a covered area on the side of that building, sorta like somewhere you'd store trashbins, it has the loot spawns.

Ye i already thought about that too but never found something there. I will look better into that area.

Ye i already thought about that too but never found something there. I will look better into that area.

The loot will more than likely be under ground. Some loot just pokes out of the ground. NWAF by southern barracks is one of the only ones I recall that the spawns are not flawed.

i thought the loot was in the alcove bit not accually in the building

there is a little alcove with a "dumpster" loot is ussally found round that

Not all of them have the trash can and an alcove is another way of saying what a lot of people already said.

sometimes the loot can be hidden under the textures of the ground.. use your mouse wheel to look for a gear and then select it

This helped me so much i found so much great gear up near the hangars at Balota (for a new death it wasnt bad) and was slowly starving.

I managed to find one can of food that will keep me going for a quick run through cherno. Thanks!