Sign in to follow this  
greatgazoo

Finding servers that restart automatically?

I made my recent home on server US147, the next day got all of those in my group got hit by horrendous FPS lag, made it unplayable, and players would constantly lose connection, we would all get kicked from the server by BattleEye, etc. I then tried to use US148 that day, worked fine, came in today, same horrible FPS lag for everyone.

I notice some servers have automatic restart schedules, is there anyway of determining which of these do (other than joining a bunch and hoping to see it in the MOTDs?)

no the server restarts are not connected to the HIVE they are handled by the server admin/owner. It is up to the hosting company to do resets or the owner/admin to set up automatic ones in the control panel. That being said servers tend to be a lil unstables atm and since most of us cannot control the time of day doing the restarts makes its a lil difficult to get our server tz undercontrol. I know when i restart mine it goes back 12hrs so we have to becareful we dont have a constant day or night server.