Sign in to follow this  
Bretigans

Great video my friend made for beginners!

My friend made a video for beginners to help you get used to looting elektro as well as get a general feel for the mechanics of the mod. Feel free to criticize in a respectful way in the comment section of the video. Enjoy and I hope this helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiz9208kRLg&list=UUc2uxDLynpZ6OhHbq_QEpXA&index=1&feature=plcp

• Like 8

My friend made a video for beginners to help you get used to looting elektro as well as get a general feel for the mechanics of the mod. Feel free to criticize in a respectful way in the comment section of the video. Enjoy and I hope this helps!

Thankyou as i started today it does help a bit however he should really add some subtitles as it was hard to hear his voice against the ocean waves/sound effects.

• Like 1

I wouldn't quite call myself a beginner anymore, but that video sure gave me some good tips. Everyday I'm gaining new survival tactics to increase my lifespan on this game. I'm currently on the outskirts of Electro and recently I found an AK-74 in the firehouse.

PS. I gave the video a thumbs up :thumbsup: and of course gave you some beans :beans:

• Like 1

I created an account just to say that this was a great vid for newbies. I've been playing a couple days already, but I play too damn cautiously. It's nice to see someone sprinting around like crazy and getting a ton of loot within a few mins w/o taking a ton of damage.

• Like 1

Good vid. Shame about the sound, the fx vol was a little high for the voice vol. I really enjoyed it though and hope there are more to come. :) Today I spent a few hours crawling and crouching around the woods and when I got to the edge of town, I searched a fire station. Absolutely useless. No weapons, no water bottles or soda cans, no food. Just ammo and empty cans. Ah well, you never know what you'll get! Tomorrow's another day! :)

• Like 1

Thanks so much for all the helpful criticism, it is hugely appreciated!

Thankyou as i started today it does help a bit however he should really add some subtitles as it was hard to hear his voice against the ocean waves/sound effects.
Shame about the sound, the fx vol was a little high for the voice vol.
\

We did get notified about the sound and we plan to fix that for the next video, so subscribe if you wish to see more of us in the future!

brilliant video for new players

Thank you very much, hope you stick around on the channel to see more!

Also, it's very amusing the way he's being slashed at and chased yet smoothly ignoring all the fleshing tearing zombies just to point out a particular bullet or hole in the road or something else the rest of us would run passed screaming "Heeeeeeelp!" :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Also, it's very amusing the way he's being slashed at and chased yet smoothly ignoring all the fleshing tearing zombies just to point out a particular bullet or hole in the road or something else the rest of us would run passed screaming "Heeeeeeelp!" :thumbsup:

Haha yeah that is pretty funny xD

He just got one subscriber more! Awesome vid helped me alot :]

Awesome! Thanks a bunch!

for the use of teaching new players the ropes you should just disable all in game sounds, theyre not needed

Thanks for the vid, awesome work. I agree with the sound of his voice being a little bit to low but should be easy to fix.

Allways nice to see an experienced perspective, even if i'm not a total newb there is allways something to learn.

Keep up the awesome work!

for the use of teaching new players the ropes you should just disable all in game sounds, theyre not needed

Thanks for the vid, awesome work. I agree with the sound of his voice being a little bit to low but should be easy to fix.

Allways nice to see an experienced perspective, even if i'm not a total newb there is allways something to learn.

Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks a lot for the input we will be sure to fix that for out next video!