iGolden

Am I the only bandit who feels guilty when he kills someone?

Depends on the situation.

Last night a friend and I was leaving the NW airfield to meet up with a friend. We were going to leave by the southern barracks and as we rounded a tree there was 2 people in ghillie suits standing by the dog house. So we turned around and headed east around the barracks on the edge of a field crouching through the tree line. As we are going through the trees we keep an eye out toward the barracks to see if those two guys happen to be leaving the airfield also. I turned and looked to the field behind us and see what I think is 2 zombies crawling, but noticed they was crawling the same direction for a while. My friend looked over and zoomed in on them to find out it is two survivors. Not wanting them to spot us or make us take another detour where we might run in to the guys in ghillie suits we decide to take them out. He decides to take out the guy in the front and I take out the second guy we line up our shots and let off a quick round. With both of them now dead he decides to go see what they had. He crawls out to them to find one had a lee enfield and the other a shotgun. After talking about how they both probably spent most of the day finding each other to group up and head up north we feel kind of bad. But then again we have to survive anyway we can.

After reading this thread for a while I can't wait to log in and kill.

I never felt guilty. I do not care about these people who i have killed. I killed 16 people in my current life. And i cared about none. And you know why? Because these people made me to what i am now. They killed me over and over again, without reason. Now i had become what they are. The only difference between them and me is, that i am seem to be a better killer.

90% of this thread same answer: I kill because I got killed too much.

mhmhmm