susscon

My fan made wallpaper

id love to have all these as a screen saver wish i knew how good work these look absolutely stunning, im very impressed :)

• Like 2

Im kinda runnin out of ideas now, feel free to post some ideas for me and i will try make some more fan art

• Like 1

Thats pretty cool, guess who just got a new wallpaper. ''This Guy'' :D

• Like 2

Cheers again everyone for the good feedback, its really just a little bit of editing, i cant take full credit as there just pictures i have copied off google and edited myself to give it a zombie theme.

if you like these then if u have not already checked the Dayz Gallery, i suggest u do so because there are some wicked wallpapers on there that some users have designed and some much better than mine.

take a look and see for yourself. :)

May the beans be with you.

Edited by Susscon
  • Like 1

Creative idea-

A sniper scoped in on a group of (possibly 2-4) survivors as they're being surrounded by zombies?

Kinda like, the sniper is the vulture, watching it's next meal. (Or should I say next loot. ;) Du dum tss )

Creative idea-

A sniper scoped in on a group of (possibly 2-4) survivors as they're being surrounded by zombies?

Kinda like, the sniper is the vulture, watching it's next meal. (Or should I say next loot. ;) Du dum tss )

LOL

i was looking through the other gallery's and got me some shithot ideas, im not sure how hard its going to be,,, but im gonna try get some bandits around a camp fire (kind of like u mentioned), surrounded by black woods at night, and shadows of zombies all around them in the tree line. its easy but the hardest part is going to be getting the lighting just right.

i will have to use cinema 4D for the 3D lighting effect then blend the main picture together with it on photoshop.

its gonna be a task and will take a while... but ill start it and if all goes well it will be posted on here.

(i got the idea from a fan art of stalker... but instead of zombies surrounding them, it was a pack of Pseudodog's with there eyes glowing from the treeline. looked wicked! so im going to attempt to recreate it for Dayz)

Edited by Susscon

Those fugly little cow/dog things? - God damn they where annoying when you was in the middle of a battle with other stalkers.

Sounds awesome! c:

I'de help but I got's the Hero skin. :P

na they looked like wolves with arnold schwarzenegger haha, so just as scary when they runin at ya lol.

not even sure how to get the hero skin... never looked into it... i guess its from saving people right?

Just heal people a shit ton of times, easy to get when you play in groups, I think you only need 2k+ for the skin.

Cool, my mate keeps breaking his legs so i cant be far away from it... i think hes just got a morphine problem and hes making excuses to have his fix lol

I'm not trying to be a d*ck but you should honestly spend more time working on text. I know it can be a bitch at times and even more so if the motive is featuring a brand but I see you've simply used blending options/'filters' like bevel and emboss which rarely gets the job done. For the sake of your future wallpapers and any other kind of graphical art, please focus on getting the text right.