susscon

My fan made wallpaper

Dayz-1.jpg Edited by Susscon
  • Like 4

I used to use the road background off google images as my normal wallpaper. Do you have dis in a bigger size?

It's pretty FLIPPIN awesome, click, new wallpaper

cheers buddy.

I used to use the road background off google images as my normal wallpaper. Do you have dis in a bigger size?

i have to work out how to upload the original HD 2560x1600, but this forum only lets me upload 500kb :(

Edited by Susscon

It's smoking. Beautifully executed, but in my honest opinion you should have went with accurate clothing for your survivors.

Remember people in dayz are survivors of any background, not military people out killing zombies.

Edited by devious

So friggin awesome! :D

NEW WALLPAPER :D

AJ

It's smoking. Beautifully executed, but in my honest opinion you should have went with accurate clothing for your survivors.

Remember people in dayz are survivors of any background, not military people out killing zombies.

its kind of hard finding regular people holding weapons, but you got a point. also i will try to find more realistic looking zombies wearing farm clothes.

(p.s this was just a messaround job while waiting to load into a game)

when i have more time i will update the picture with more realistic features based on the game

BUT, also bare in mind im told there is sniper ghillie suits and military clothing + weapons u can collect.... not sure if thats bs, but i cant wait to find one if there is :)

Edited by Susscon

Pretty nice Artwork done in the Wallpapers i really like them :)

Yea, you're perfectly right, there's both ghillies and a camo clothing that sorta looks alike the regular suit just covered with some nice green and brown. (All clothing is currently not spawning tho, however a fix should be pending in the next patch)

What caught my eyes was mostly the helmets.

But very nice work, and i'll definitely be following your progress.

+beans.

• Like 1

How i wish for a REAL zombie apocalypse to actually happen!

i wont be posting photoshopped pictures i have edited, but genuine mobile phone pics of the zombies LOL B)

Yea, you're perfectly right, there's both ghillies and a camo clothing that sorta looks alike the regular suit just covered with some nice green and brown. (All clothing is currently not spawning tho, however a fix should be pending in the next patch)

What caught my eyes was mostly the helmets.

But very nice work, and i'll definitely be following your progress.

+beans.

Thanx for the info about the clothing, i kinda guessed i wasnt missing them, me and the boys have been searching every town so far, and not coming across clothing at all.

and thanx for the compliment, seeing as a few of u guys are taking interest i will make some more soon, and spend alot more time making them.

really didnt expect to get this much positive feedback.

cheers dudes.. and remember my name so if we ever meet... please dont shoot me or my survivor buddies! lol

Were those zombies from the Source Engine? I somewhat recognize the zombies.

from the first wallpaper post??

im not sure... i just googled zombie and took the first image i could use.

Edited by Susscon

If anyone has any more creative ideas for me, just let me know on here and i will see what i can whip up.

P.s

i dont know if its just my low brightness settings on my video card that i use for games, but these wallpapers on my screen look a bit dark to me, if anyone else thinks they are too dark let me know and i will higher the contrast and brightness.

Edited by Susscon

They're from oblivion.(the elder scrolls)

• Like 1

They're from oblivion.(the elder scrolls)

good to know... i guess i better get rid of them from this wallpaper and replace them with DayZ zombies.

The first one reminds me of Stalker.

stalker is another great game, the devs for stalker have scrapped the sequel to stalker 3 but half of the team have gone off on there own to make a MMOFPS called survarium which is in development as we speak, but there basing it on zombies rather than mutants from radiation like the stalker game...

i guess there trying to copy Dayz seeing as this mod has done so well.

If Bohemia Interactive actually release DayZ as a stand alone game rather than a mod, i dont think any other game could compare!

personally i think they should scrap the development to ARMA III (which has been delayed anyway) and focus on releasing Dayz official game!

Edited by Susscon